BIG CHANGES COMING TO PEDIATRIC NUTRITIONAL SALES FORCE

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Feb 18, 2015 at 8:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DM's looking at time stamps

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, who are they? It should not be a secret. At least their locations.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It doesn't matter who they are. Just know that it is not a good sign moving forward. Dust off those resume's and protect yourself from imminent doom.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It matters because we might know them and not heard they resigned. Aren't you the hardass!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously. Losing a LOT of share on store brands, which is new to me. Wtf!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What does it matter you dumbass? If good managers leave its because they aren't being treated well. Typical behavior towards good workers. This used to be a long-term job if you wanted. FORGET IT

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really dipshit? It's never because they get an offer for many more $$$ than Abbott offers? spouse gets different job with relocation? burnout? health issues? retirement? or any reason other than they are mistreated? I knew a great manager who felt he was worth twice what Abbott was paying him and was quite vocal about it. Abbott felt differently and their relationship went south to the point he just bailed. Look, our leadership hasn't been great for the last several years but they are not the only reason we are in our current situation.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Name the last DM who said, "I love my boss." Crickets

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since your so smart dumbass why don't you tell us why we are in this situation. BTW everyone thinks they are worth double than what they are paid. What idiot constantly brings it up to their bosses especially when our company would never entertain anything like that....Tell me dumbass

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is a National call for this week. It will not be good news. Drastic measures to save the year. Hold on and good luck to everyone.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hows that coffee and instinct :D

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's the fired r***** again :D

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manager just bailed last week. He said he had a better opportunity but I don't believe it. I think he read the writing on the wall. It is going to get ugly here

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's been ugly here for a couple of years. Now they're telling us to change our attitude and be "above the line". What morons. No wonder good people leave and we cant attract talent. Who wants to work with condescending leadership with no vision who bully you.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Know why "above the line" works for a college football team? Because every Head Coach is a dictator. So you better blindly follow everything he says with a smile, or find yourself another team. No too many 18-21 year old kids going to question authority. That's what they want here.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wake up Columbus. Workers are leaving in droves. Keep messing with our bonuses and territories and the trend will continue. The salesforce is bored and unmotivated. Keep hiring inexperienced and incompetent sales mgrs who have no idea how this business is supposed to be run. Next trend in case you are interested, Market share will start to go down. When this happens you will lose your job. Spin that

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BRING BACK CARL SPALDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about "The Dance King" Bill Statlander?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your showing your age and stupidity. No one in Columbus cares about you or what you think. Those days are over. Go to work. If you aren't happy with your job then leave. There are plenty of registered dieticians waiting to jump in.