BIG CHANGES COMING TO PEDIATRIC NUTRITIONAL SALES FORCE

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Feb 18, 2015 at 8:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To any customer around long enough to remember, I still introduce myself as being from Ross.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Smart

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ain't gonna happen. You think anyone in management cares what you think. It's nice to think back to what should of, could have been. Unfortunately the individualistic attitude of the mgt. is a cancer since Patton decided everything was wrong with this division. The need to get younger etc etc etc

Move on nothing's changing back.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it's nice to dream

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey F'face: Let there be spaces in your togetherness and let the winds of the heavens dance between you. Love one another but make not a bond of love: let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, for God's sakes.... at least give the attribution you jackass...

Kahlil Gibran: The Prophet: Marriage

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Management is deaf to feedback, distrustful, dishonest and a bunch of tyrants. No wonder all the good DMs with morals have left b/c they don't want to facilitate these corrupt orders. Anyone who gives feedback or defends their business is targeted. and if they think our customers can't read these sites or hear about how this place is run, they're fooling themselves.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a really fun company! May the force be with you.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just go put some sales calls in your IPAD and be quiet

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are a lot of words to describe this company, "FUNNY" ain't one of them!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I haven't put a call in sfdc in over a year. Everytime they say something, I tell them that I've been putting them in and something must be wrong. See what happens when you have high market share, you can do whatever you want.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone read this article in today's newspaper, "We got rid of our bosses, and our company’s better than ever." Forward thinking companies are doing better than ever. This backward company continues to treat people like dirt and/ or kindergarteners.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Joe McManus is coming back to lead us!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don Doty is coming back to lead

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A different era my friends. Never will be anything like it again.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You miss the good old days, Hey ?
    If you got $ they are NEVER gone

Peace out meter maid !

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

everyone is complaining but our stock is at an all time high. Enjoy the ride people and don't sweat the small stuff.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG!!! The Walking Dead - - - Dr. can I wash your car for you? Help!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sometimes the enemy of my enemy is my friend....maybe if we all started to work together,(meaning the infant formula industry) to make feeding choices an essential part women's life choices. Have any of you heard a about woman lying to her pediatrician that she is breastfeeding, but actually formula feeding because of "that" stigma? How about instead of complaining about our jobs, we start putting pressure on management to work with every organization out there...yes, including other formula companies and maybe pressure on WIC ( such jerks, hate formula except if it's at a low cost, assholes) if you want to keep your job, then fight for it. Management needs to help put pressure on the government also ( no more baby friendly) or no more WIC bids. Why do we keep giving free formula if it's so bad??? DUH? I was formula fed and proud of it!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MB here, thanks for the advice, I'll get on it right away.