Bexero Sucks

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Feb 24, 2016 at 10:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If we could make it, maybe we could sell a bit. The Novartis process was absolute shit. I have never seen anything so amateurish. We had to eat it because Witty was desperate to spin out oncology. Time to leave.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

please do go......and don't return !

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Moncef? Bueller? Moncef?

4. sirandy

sirandy new user

Check the cameras in the tube stations. Wanker got on the tube during the race. He probably cheated there too. Wanker.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Moncef took his beloved private jet.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bexsero is a travesty! Why are people supporting this abortion of a product??

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BexZero, I am eating your F'n lunch. The FAILURE with two doses onboard in Santa Clara illustrates the fact that your vaccine is a poor fit vs. strains in the U.S.of A. Great vaccine for Europe....not so much for U.S.A. !!!

Dr., what is more important to you and your patients.... 3 doses and 97% coverage or 2 doses and ZERO coverage!!! LoL

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

pfe marketing, see above

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We knew this beforehand. Did that stop anything?? "If every instinct you have is wrong, then the opposite would have to be right!"

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is how GSK should approach decisions from Moncef. Just do the opposite of what he recommends and you will be 100% correct.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That was exactly how I managed my group. Thankfully I am no longer there and doing way better.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. And nobody is formulating a strategy to help us. I can only assume that they have given up and will write off us and the vaccine.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't think we're shaking in our boots like you Pfizer lackies are thinking. Our latest weeklies are showing 80% share and growing. All of your BS is starting to catch up with you and customers are realizing you are just smoke and mirrors. Nice knowing you.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When you and your team review the numbers, are you drinking a flavored drink?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Moncef, you are hilarious.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Manchild with a crush just can't be silent.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you insinuating that Moncef was a Moroccan boy-toy selling his wares on the beaches?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am kicking your BexZero ass up and down the street in my territory. Published data from Europe illustrates a 66% coverage of MenB strains. Trumenba has 97% targeting in the United States. Two doses yielding shit European coverage vs. Three doses and 97% USA coverage.... Gee, what should i chose?? Doctor, please know, a patient in California received two doses of BexZero and came down with MenB disease!!! WTF!!!!

Doctor, we can not tell you how BexZero performs vs. the predominant strains in the USA because we are manufactured and designed for Europe!!!

One more thing you fucking douchebags, you can not even manufacture an adequate supply for Europe where a current outbreak is taking place. F U !!!

This is the most fun i have enjoyed in years!!!

I have not even mentioned your Latex issue.... what a bunch of peckerheads!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And what's your market share?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As of Mar 1 it was 80%, numbers for next month about 85%. Bexzero is dead.