Bexero Sucks

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Feb 24, 2016 at 10:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The vaccine does not protect against predominant strains in the United States nor does it provide protection . See west coast failure.

Europe, where the vaccine can make a difference....you can not produce it until summer 2016. Per GSK press release.

What a double-suck product.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So sad, so immature, so childish

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wouldn't want to bet the company on its success, but then I'm not running the company

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same can be said for pretty much the entire portfolio..... sucks.
    YEs, immature and childish, but completely true. Boing!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trumenba here. Your ass is grass.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was an amazing and frightening Rino development disaster, as many are. But the fact that there was political fraud involved in getting this placebo approved in the US is really scary. I used to believe in the scientific approval of products, but now I see it is can be a political sham.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok you have our attention. Can you provide some background and detail so we can understand the reason for your post?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just follow the stink and do the math. Which US Representatives or Senators had children enrolled at the time of the outbreak at Princeton? Check the phone logs of these people to the Commissioner of the FDA before Bexsero got magically approved for the USA. Also check the phone logs concerning calls to and from Novartis and GSK executives to US congressmen and senators, as well as the Commissioner...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, a journalist somewhere?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bexero is fantastic for patients in Europe. However, for USA patients....not so much.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am so glad I read this board so that I can read your posts Captain Obvious

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, exactly. So why was Bexzero suddenly approved in the US AFTER the Pfizer MenB vaccine was ALREADY approved, and had gone through a way more rigorous approval process? Everyone knew that Bexzero was dead for the US. Someone pulled a dirty trick and now kids are getting hurt. VaccineGate?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is my impression. Pfizer has zero friends @ cdc when it comes to vaccines or much of anything else. Pfizer has enjoyed a monopoly with Prevnar13 and increases price at will. The last thing cdc wanted was another pfizer monopoly. Therefore, even though Bexero is a poor fit for USA, it was approved anyway. The only reason bexero was brought in during Princeton outbreak was there was nothing else. This I agree with. Now that there is a vaccine tested against the specific strains in the US, bexero should return to europe. just my 2 cents.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes this is exactly what happened

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. So the CDC "influenced" the FDA to ignore diligent process on a vaccine candidate and approve a less efficacious vaccine in the interest of "price"? Sounds like fraud all around.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's not true. The Pfizer vaccine was months away from US approval and ready to go except for some lazy FDA officials who got hand cramps signing off on the final documents. It was on Fast Track. Meanwhile the filing for Bexsero in the US was on ice because of the deficiencies we all know about.

It is obvious that there were ham-handed political machinations to get Bexsero into the US to help some Brahmin's kids- perhaps Biff, perhaps Muffy.

Now we are left with this Bexzero disaster. Please claw back the purchase money, and potential lawsuit money from Novartis for this crap-in-a-vial that we cannot even make! Rino must be so proud.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You all should quit blaming Novartis for the fact you can't sell the vaccine.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes it was one of the most worthless deals of the last century. Number 4.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, the Novartis swap will be studied in business schools as a deal planned and executed by a CEO that panicked because he needed to prove to the market that he could do more than make catchy slogans (white pills for western markets) and visit third world countries and create a disastrous new R&D/business center in China that brought shame from both and R&D and business ethics. It's time for a change. Let's bring in a new leader than can bring back the pride.

sirandy likes this.
  20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

but, but, he got all those marathon medals!