Betas-Why should Rexulti be our Primary Product????

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Aug 23, 2016 at 4:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can someone explain to me our IC grid?!?!?!? Why should I bother killing myself for Rexulti when the real payoff is with Trintellix????

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree. It is pathetic what they have done to Beta's with IC.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same thing they did to Alpha when Beta came on board. Unattainable goals and Beta made all the IC with launch of Brintellix:( If you haven't figured it out by now, they don't care. Hit your metrics because we have "partners" footing half the bill.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why the hell do you people just sit around like lame ducks complaining. Totally at their mercy. Go find another job. Damn

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trintellix is the money maker and pays out by far the most on the grid.

If you want to make $$, then focus on Trintellix. Maintena & Rexulti pay crap.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's face it, they screwed the living hell out of us on the bonus, and they could care less. To hell with Rexulti, and the crazy Otsuka people! They have no clue how to launch a drug, and are basically so incompetent why even converse with them! No, it's Trintellix all the way for me! GET RID OF THE DAMN GRID LUNDBECK, AND REFUND WHAT YOU SCREWED US OUT OF FOR T2!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Beta's got stepped on with this bonus. It didn't matter what we achieved with Rex it only mattered what we did with Trintellix. Sad to have our bonus based on a drug sold by three teams and the one we have on our own, made no difference in bonus.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No matter how much you blow out your Abilify Maintena, which is 70% weighting. You'll be in the middle of the pack if Trintellix is below 95%.

Something is very wrong when a secondary product has ridiculous weighting like this.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alpha same as Beta---Trintellix was the deciding factor. Ridiculous because three team sell this drug. One team has Maintena and one team has Rex but it truly didn't matter what we did with our lead product! And so far no RBD has broken down the seperate products--just the alphas and betas who had over 100% Trintellix

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our RBD sent out the top A, B and G reps. Trintellix is all that mattered. What a royal screw up by marketing. Why any A or B rep would sell M or R at this point? The slap in the face is the all star ranking. Only those with good trin numbers will win. Doesn't matter what we did with Maintena or Rex.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

110% Maintena goal = 121% target pay

110% Trintellix goal = 161% target pay

Something royally messed up with these numbers! How many more have to leave before something is done about this?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's worse for Rex.

How can they afford to pay out three teams on Trintellix?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am sure my Otsuka counterpart would not be happy to hear or see this. Only focus on Brin, I mean Trin.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can assure you that no Lundbeck rep gives 2 shits what their Otsuka reps think! Otsuka is THE reason Rex will never be a major player. Hell, these fools still are under cutting us by mass mailing $5 Abilify copay cards! WTF is wrong with these idiots? We have THE worst managed care coverage of any atypical on the market, because of Otsuka! Then Lundbeck screws us over with their f#@king GRID so that it rewards us far better for selling Trin! Is our management this stupid, or just insane!

People will be leaving left and right over the next 6 months. There is simply no reason whatsoever to stay in this mad house!