Best Zone Directors

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Apr 21, 2014 at 12:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who cares? They'll all be gone soon.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard PC is in big big trouble. He got busted expensing baby oil for his poa massage sessions. I bet the young male abbvie reps are praying he gets fired.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard there was more to the story. Apparently, he used his company card to ship the massage table to the National Meeting. I can't figure out why KK has not shut down the massages. It is a unwritten job requirement that all male employees have to receive Paul's deep tissue work.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the hell are you people talking about??

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Paul is working on his massage certification. He practices by offering free massages to any male employees. I agree that it is weird, but he has been doing it for years. I shook his hand at dinner last night and it was still oily. I can't believe that management lets him continue to do this.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are all so silly!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EJ here! I would appreciate it if you would return my hair. Just because I hold a grudge against Bruce does not give you permission to exploit my "preferences" And yes I do like the massages so leave me alone.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why did you leave neuroscience? PC would have given you a free massage in his parlor. You would have to find an appointment between his young males.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm moving back, getting a scalp reduction, and beating up bruce. I'm tired of being picked on and will now tell my nanny.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kobe beef?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EJ is a nervous wreck. Why are you outing him?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EJ is very sensitive. Please leave him alone so he will have more time to spend with his male "friends"

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

While this info about EJ is well known throughout the company, I don't think the "higher up's" want to acknowledge his behavior. Doing so would go against their religion.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JK is a joke - puppet

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We're going to Code Red EJ!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EJ, JK, LJ....BJ!!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually probably the most level headed we have here.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are they taking posts down??? Did EJ complain??

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ann P == Greatest ZD ever = her sales, looks, and insight. Yep she is the best. - tokening and loving Ann P - At home, enter fake calls, mouth shut, head nods forward at meetings, no sales, and job security because Anny "P" loves me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh question or make a suggestion Ann P = “Exodus Movement of the People!" Bob M ---
    Yes Ann P - never the credit she deserves, just quietly succeeding in here survival game.
    shit its 2AM - gotta work tomorrow -- playing my new xbox 1 -- and lighting a bowl!!!!!! LOVE YOU ANN P

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AP - Yep keep an eye on this crafty witch! Take notes on how she keeps her job. Did anyone pay attention to what happened after three plus RD's left her zone. She is very Keen on how to survive by killing threats around her. Wondering has she ever had a positive quarter in sales??