Best Zone Directors

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Apr 21, 2014 at 12:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True dat!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well Eric, care to respond? Or would you like the proof leaked?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut up about Eric! Don't we have bigger problems, such as this buyout?! Pack of stupid idiots! Leave him alone and figure out what is going to happen to our jobs!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed! Who cares if someone we work with is gay? What impact does that have on any of us? Let's at least be respectful of one another. We are all in this together. Even those of us who are secretly praying for it to happen, so that we can escape the "golden handcuffs" of pharma. No matter what our individual situations are, the next few months are likely to be anxiety filled. Even if there are not layoffs, there will be lots of changes. Let's focus on that. If you want to knock someone for their performance, or lack thereof, that's one thing. But please, let's not worry about trying to "out" someone.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How nice of you to defend EJ. But what will you do when you find out he has put you on the "black list" and no matter how well you perform you are done.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are you even talking about? He hasn't managed anyone in years! This shows how stupid you are! Leave EJ alone and worry about your job loser!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean he can't back stab you in his current position. Did you ever here the story about EJ and Bruce M.? EJ still can't let that go, just one example.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is hilarious!! I heard EJ was so scared that it almost made his hair fall out.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No! Do tell!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are all worthless

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EJ LJ BJ....

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im sure ole LH is shaking in his pants!!!!!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone please tell us the story about EJ and Bruce? And the EJ,LJ,BJ is definitely spot on.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes,please!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you have worked here for more than 2 years you should already know the details. The 2 situations described above are both true. EJ was questioned about situation with LJ and his personal preferences, which sounds counterintuitive but that's how EJ operates. I guess it depends on the % of time spent with each "team" that determines who he plays for, and its known that it's well over 50% male. As for the LJ situation they were told it was inappropriate and to stop. Of course they did not listen and LJ has benefited ever since. It's Shire 101. "Don't ask, don't tell or everyone will know, EJ likes to blow"

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will someone tell more about the Bruce M. and EJ story? I was told something happened a long time ago but that's all.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did something happen between then?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard EJ was making some inappropriate comments and BM had to save him from getting his A@S kicked at some conference.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do believe that is when EJ's hair almost fell out! (because it was one of Bruce's friends, who was told by Bruce to proceed.....) From then on it was EJ's mission and he did everything in his power to constantly drag BM's name through the mud

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow!