Best/Worst DM's

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Aug 20, 2014 at 2:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My Dm is a tool.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is your manager BC in PA?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree, Ryan O is one of the best. I've worked with him at meetings only, great guy, excellent coach, and when he says something it makes sense. He's a motivator.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No. But my DM is a total tool

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More than 1/2 of nyc team has left. What is going on there? Is manager good or bad?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you think? The top performing Aptiom team last year and half the people leave. In one territory, 2 people left in the first year.

People do not leave companies, they leave bad managers.

Yes, Jeff A is the best manager, just ask him.

Well now that his initial sucees is over (having NYU as an account and Sunovion pumping hundreds of thousands into NYU prior to and during a launch really helped) he is near the bottom, maybe Brad will finally take a real look at him

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People do not leave companies, they leave bad managers. (Quote)

Never a more truthful statement posted on this site before!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought Jeff A was one of the best Aptiom managers? Is that not the case? Has he lost his mojo now that his love Tonya Vance is gone?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everything has a price especially hiring weak and unqualified managers. Rep turnover due to bad managers is a steep price to pay for this company.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least we have great ASDs like Courtney!

Coktoasten

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Coktoasten, you're so full of crap.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fish man will call for your head.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The NY teams problem is not their manager per say, its the people he has hired. All of them claim to "Epilepsy Experts" yet when you actually ask them to sell something they claim the company is not paying their doctors the attention they deserve. The smart ones made their money and are gone, the rest hold on to the pipe dream that they are still some how relevant in this organization.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trust me this bad manager thing runs much deeper than just the NY guy. Very wide spread problem at multiple levels.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, the problem, in this case, is the manager. Spend 1 minute speaking with him and you will have a different perspective. As for the typical blame the reps attitude, the reps are the ones who sent this know nothing manager to Presidents Club this year.

By the way, as you were writing your comment another rep quit. This time it was a top 5-10 in the nation rep. Reps who are making good bonuses do not leave companies, they leave managers.

This manager is now at 50% resigned since April 2014 launch. No one will notice or care.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are we talking about a Latuda manager? Which one?

He's not he only on with a high resignation rate. Another manager down south can't keep reps.

I agree. Sales people don't leave to make a few extra bonus dollars. They leave because of abusives managers. HR at Sunovion is weak and full of incompetent nitwits.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most Craptiom managers are awful.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The place kicker leads the west.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who the hell is that George Blanda from the 70s?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry. Punter boy. Much sexier.