Best/Worst DM's

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Aug 20, 2014 at 2:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe he'll move into sales training so he can pursue his true love. Gawd he's so gross.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, as soon as he finds her at meetings he loses his mind and becomes a drooling fool. He loses the very, very small amount of professionalism that he has. Upper management has been overlooking a lot with this guy. Let's see what happens when the numbers are not there.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Jon Coktoasten still managing the Indiana region! Last I heard he was on the Latuda team? Serious replies only!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really series replies? You're a moron!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have a final interview. Can anyone provide feedback on west area director and and his boss up above?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

West area director is a complete moron. Truly as dumb as the get. Interview with him for the fun of it. You'll see what I mean.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What division?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Latuda

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is not a moron Mike but you are. CS is actually a really decent guy and a pleasure to work for. The fact is the West is leading the nation right now in performance and everyone is happy here except for the losers who interviewed with Alkermes and did not get an offer. Bahahahah! CS knows who these individuals are and it will be just matter of time. Tic Toc Tic Toc

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I need contact info for MO.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Paul, I see you are still as clueless as ever. CS knows nothing except for the 2 gerbils powering the treadmill in his brain need food. Hope that helps

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait until the audio comes out of CoCo selling off label.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

F Carboney always the bridesmaid

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let it go. Thinking of Mike at 8:36 am can not be good for you.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jay Glenn shold be brought in to manage. A true jackass

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All I'm going to say is Minneapolis!! Be careful to all!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doesn't matter if the RSM is best/worst or even know what the hell they're doing. They just need to be far up the AM's ass, and they can become a regional. Shit, they don't have to do anything, the AM does their job for them...

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG, hell ya, CS, is the biggest ass! He's so fake and sounds like a used car salesman. He thinks his crap doesn't stink. As long as you crawl up his ass and kiss it, you'll be fine.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What went down up there?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who let the dogs out? Ruff ruff