Best/Worst DM's

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Aug 20, 2014 at 2:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some of these newer Aption mgrs are awful. They pulled them right off the big Pharma unemployment line. What mindless drones.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quit the negative comments! This is the holiday season and these managers are doing a GREAT job!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Struck a nerve I see. big Pharma cast offs bringing their mindless micro mgmt tactics hardly constitutes a "great job" as you put it. There is a reason they were voted off of their big Pharma islands the first time. Geeeeeez old school big Pharma scripts are useless and gets no results.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Luv the spread sheets created to track the useless spread sheet that was created before it. These are ALL mindless practices created by mindless and useless micro managers. I guess their philosophy is if they create spreed sheet mayham, they will confuse the shit out of everybody and in a strange deranged way, they will feel needed to translate the mindless chaos that they created. Whatever happened to servicing our customers? We now have to service these useless micro managers who don't know their ass from a whole in the wall.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very true. The bar is very low with mgmt here. Most make managers here make,it all about themselves. So sad.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well written and well said. I can tell you have thought about this for a while.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Put the bottle down next time before posting. Lol

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big, dumb, dummy!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF, Can you say spread sheet fatigue? Last time I checked spread sheets don't sell a damn thing. Spread sheets are the oxymoron of selling and so are most managers here.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally agree. Spread sheets are a security blanket for bad managers. Gives them a false since of control and something to make them feel busy. Reality is it gets them laughed at and joked about.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't forget the conference calls. Another lame tool to make micro mgrs feel needed.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear Santa:

Please bring us a mgmt team that is knowledgeable, confident, secure, trusts their reps, non arrogant, non threatening, motivating, understands reality, has ability to actually listen instead of wanting to tell all the time, that is in touch with the reality of uncovering true customers needs instead of what they "think" is important, and especially no more clueless micro managers with useless spread sheet trackers.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sad thing is as reasonable and practical as this seems, you would have better odds of winning the power ball than Sunovion mgmt being this way. It's a toxic culture here.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mindless drones are all quiet getting programmed of what to do and say during this first week of the new year. That's just pathetic and sad.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No such thing as the above. It starts at top. They do nothing all day. Spreadhseets make them look busy. Next time they ride with you start at 7:30 AM and rising at 5. u will not see them again for month. Or take them to your fartheresat off . A three hour ride will tame any manager

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll take a 3 hour drive anywhere rather than listen to the crap that comes out of the mouths of several reps I currently have. Talk about clueless and they are puppets of the ASD Courtney Smith himself. How they were ever hired is a mystery!

Go Rock Stars!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spread sheet Sam is in the house. You make Gish proud.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Courtney looks for the biggest nincompoop in the industry and promotes him. The only qualifications he's look for are middle aged, white, frumpy males with no in management.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These clueless micro mgrs who manage reps like they are in junior high are just awful. There are a disproportionate number of these drones at this company.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's Gish who has ruined the culture of Suno. He has created a top down Pfizer culture which is all he knows.