Best/Worst DM's

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Aug 20, 2014 at 2:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get this through your head they are never going to fire Courtney. Stop writing about it. If you have a problem with him, why don't you try the grown up thing to do which is have a conversation and tell him your concerns. If you don't like it then find another damn job. Your pathetic and unmasculine wining is really getting on our nerves.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok your spin tactics are really getting on "our nerves." You are a mindless!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They fired MO.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well then, if they fired MO like you said then they could fire the "meathead". Just because he was a great football player doesn't mean he is a good ASD. If you have ever had to listen to him speak for more than 2 minutes you know what I mean. Water boarding would be better than that. Hope that helps!

Coktoasten for West ASD!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quit the shadow, brae! You be cray cray!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is no crying in football. That dude is a girly man.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DF in texas best. The true store is he was gotten rid of because of diversity. WHat a joke diversity, just another way of saying based on race. So instead of the best person, they change the rules to be diversified.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Surely you a talking about Courtney. No way Coktoasten is a girly man! Ladies, am I right?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Bro: Quit the hip hop language!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He's a corn holer.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree great guy. Got a raw deal

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MO didn't get fired, he left on his own. You don't get fired on a Friday and start with a direct competitor on Monday.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The meathead needs to be canned ASAP. If the fact your kids play hockey with Snoop Doggs offspring is the highlight of your life, well then you're a loser.

Doggystyle,
    Coktoasten

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard guy that took over his area is real PC. If your not in a special interest group be careful

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Field sales managers at this company are robotic drones. They are not allowed to think outside the box. Just take marching orders. Brains are not required and certainly not welcomed by upper mgmt.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If that's true?
    What's he thinking now?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And the best & smartest? That went with him.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ain't that the truth.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true and not kind. Not sure what's wrong with you people who feel it's okay to post this when you would never say it to someone's face. I didn't realize we hired a bunch of cowards and people with such low IQs and an absolute loss of integrity. Karma is a bitch people. Watch yourselves.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

my guess is..."thank God I left Sunovion and no longer have to work for that little leprechaun. That is my guess as to what he is thinking.