Best/worst dbms laid off?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Jul 12, 2016 at 11:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so what? They are laid off. What is the purpose of this?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

let's lift their spirits! some of them are home on their cots still crying..

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The higher you go the harder you fall. These people do not want to go back and be a rep in another company and nobody is hiring laid off DMs. So now what? No more Fridays in your sweats or half days in the field. No more six figure incomes for basically answering e mails and approving expense reports. Their world just got turned upside down.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Other companies are recognizing that the old sales model that has existed since the 50s is completely outdated. One DM for every 8-10 reps overlapping with other DMs and their 8-10 reps and in many cases 4 or 5 overlays is insane. 6-8 DMs reporting to a Regional who also overlaps with 1 or more Regionals is also insane and extremely wasteful. We have been tripping over ourselves and the customers revolted long ago. Pharma has been slow to respond but it is beginning to happen.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Other companies are NOT recognizing this. Unfortunately.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where have you been? Big Pharma has been reducing sales force size for years. AZ has been slower than most but that is no surprise. Our big day is coming.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? You're talking sales models from the 50's??! Haha! Everything in Pharma is so different from 1999!!! Reps back the day...actually had impact on their business and gave a shit!... These days these young dumb shits want their mama to do their job!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yawn! Who cares! Good luck in the real world ... With a real job! Walmart greeter!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Morons...enough with the same "get a real job" "the world is ending" "dbms are worthless" routine. If I wanted that I would read every other post from every other person on every other company board. Got it. Just wondering who got the ax. Former Dbm at az here and was just curious. Geez!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The "big day is coming" statement is all too true, and I for one, don't blame them! Everyone knows the truth at AZ, but nobody will admit it openly. 99.99% of us participate in the ALL DAY LIE. I made 1 real call yesterday, and lied about the rest. It's engrained in us. We couldn't change it if we wanted to. If AZ had a sales force of just 500 reps/DM's that actually worked a full day, that's all they would need. Have them call on the top rated docs, and sales would be fine. The BIG PROBLEM is when the big boys have all gone generic, everything goes down the shitter.

When AZ has a massive layoff next year, we can only blame ourselves. But will I change and quit the ALL DAY LIE, nope, I love it too much!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ass! I hope you are first to go

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're the moron! Sounds like you got the ax! Read all the boards actually.... I'm sure youre working at Walmart!!!