Best RM's at Orapharma?

Discussion in 'Orapharma' started by Anonymous, May 29, 2015 at 9:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

any good ones out there?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been gone for a little bit now. Career change. AK, if he's still there, is solid.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Adam! But you're just another putz in the east like the ass kisser, the incoherent fool, and the moron.

Most of em suck!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The good are all gone. How much longer does Valeant keep OraPharma is the question?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SOLID? What a joke! "Solid" and "Orapharma Managers" should not be in the same conversation.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with last post and I am a regional manager for this company. We are all horrible. Adam Klien, Adam Leed and Adam Ro and solid though.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oprah Pharma/ Ophra Pharma

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AAAAHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA TEEE HEEE HEEE!!!!!! The list of "great RM's" is HEE-LARIOUS (I'll agree with ONE of those choices... or should I say "Adams" and it's the one who's been around since OraPharma meant something). The best RM's (and AM's for that matter) are the one's who've left.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The mute Steve Craig is ayight. Harmless and deathly boring but good and know his stuff

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Central RM from inVentiv is good - helps out on field rides with the call, and keeps the focus on the big stuff. If Orapharma knew what they were doing, they would offer him a position.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Adam Leed???? Are you insane?? It's clear you know nothing about him bc he is by far the worst manager this company has seen!!! He has no clue how to sell our products let alone how to manage!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This guy is a liability. Several reps have been sexually harassed by him a male rep witnessed it and they did nothing to him but bring the manager in and talk to him. He is an awful human being. Inventiv should have fired him and Orapharma should have demanded it. His reps are too scared to speak up but the ones who left aren't! BR is the worst manager and I hope something terrible happens to him.