Best Past or Present DM

Discussion in 'Wyeth' started by Anonymous, Mar 21, 2005 at 8:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is James Kastens out of southern california still manager? what a moron and idiot. Biggest loser I have ever met.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

didn't he get fired?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Renee Drinen was a loser, responsible for numerous Redux lawsuits, and was promoted.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's an idiotic remark. Just exactly how was she "responsible for numerous Redux lawsuits'? That is such a totally irrational and irresponsible remark. Did you actually think it through before you wrote it? My guess is you hold some personal grudge against her and this is your way of making yourself feel better. I'd really like to see your response. If you are capable of an intelligent, logical argument as to how she was responsible for ANY lawsuits, I'd like to see you put it forward.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Barbara Dicker Drinkahan.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jim MacDonald-BEST DM EVER!!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are definitely confused. DS is great if you do your job and hold up your end. I know he fought for his people and took care of the top performers. You are probably a worthless hanger on who only tries to hide and blame someone else for your lack of ability.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A great made who made a hiring mistake in hiring PG

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best hire he ever made!!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Carol Bryan with Aventis! What a mousy, awkward fossil LOSER! This is a prime example of someone that is not comfortable in her own skin and is only still employed because she is a minority individual. This socially inept individual should thank God that she was one of the originals. She is retained purely for the reasons above. NO other Company would EVER hire her and would certainly laugh the moment she entered the door for an interview. She has no personality, terrible taste in clothes and CANNOT sell or communicate. Her poor family and employees!!!!!!! Yikes!!!!!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jan Meyer, DM in Indy area. Anybody working with Jan was truly blessed.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tom Duggan--NOT.....in one word...PSYCHO. Hope he is reaping what he sowed!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best DM:

Tom Nolan in CT had to be one of the best. In a state that was always a challenge for Wyeth, Tom always stuck up for his reps. When mgmt would put the squeeze on him for improving rep performance he had the spine to tell them we WERE doing our jobs instead of making things worse. Always emphasized the positive, and helped you appropriately.

Boy, could I name a few of the worst!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I could not agree more! Luckily, he is still a friend that I speak to regularly.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're kidding, right?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sandy Carter, former Robins. Hands down. Don't know her married name. She taught me everything I know about the business.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hands down - John Scott

Briefly a vaccine manager....."Have an unbelievable day!!" What an A-Hole!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bill McElroy...ABD...what did you think?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you are either Bill himself or on drugs.