Best Managers who have left/fired from GSK

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Nov 8, 2004 at 6:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He did - got promoted to a Marketing Director.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Robert Gilbert of Oklahoma. Worst manager I have ever worked for in my entire career!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cash should have never been in a people mgmt position. Reps liked him because they did not have to work hard.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There was a manager a few years back in Wichita, KS that was successful in implementing the "Micro" Territory Pilot that worked out great. I heard from his reps that he was a great manager. Really cared about his people. Anyone know who I'm talking about? Is he still with GSK?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He made the GREEK work smarter! Oh yea 2:30PM time to p/u kid.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

post 120 is way off base....no need for that.....he was the best !

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Psot 120 is 100% accurate.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KB must be online.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

M2

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was his boss for a while, post 120 is correct.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Must be either KB or one of the reps TC fired for not working.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He was terrible .....he was a bully

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

D Parker was the best at understanding the data and how to motivate people to work

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

a lost concept at gsk now. Managers who know how to motivate-- gone

16. sirandy

sirandy new user

Anna Seal, circa 1995.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tony and his cheeseeeeeee mustasche

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jerry "Jabba" Nelson fron Colorado

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG, O'Connor in New England. What a show he was! I think he ended up going to Critical Therapeutics where they attempted to push that leukotriene antagonist, the qid one which needed LFTs, because it was supposed to get a bid indication. Took a number of gsk reps and a couple managers with him. It all blew up of course, so would love to know what he is doing NOW, hopefully post rehab.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just thought about her! Read she is now a secretary at UVA. Unreal broad. Lost he husband who was bout 30 yrs. older than she is, and moved from Cleveland to West Virginia. She was hired when standards were so so so super low. She was very jealous when I passed her and went into Managed Care. I made more $ than she did, and it bothered her beyond imagination. When she had an XMas party at a restaurant, I "warmed things up" wearing torn and faded Levi 501's, a blue Brooks button down, burg & navy rep tie with bare feet & shell loafs. Some specialty rep asked me at dinner if I was trying to be a Kennedy and just just grinned and had a smoke with her hubby Albert. (yes--that was his name--dead now.) He did not even have a job and lived off of her likely 70k income. Pathetic. Fire red on the head and south of the border unless it was colored--signing off, nausea picturing that orange fuzz next to the chalky flab