Best Managers who have left/fired from GSK

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Nov 8, 2004 at 6:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dave Meyer and Michael Westbrook

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the world has ended.....THE best is gone??????? Where is DM ????

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh no.......Has DM really left ? He was one of the best.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tricia Schwab? What ever happened to her? Mixed feelings about her... she seemed a bit self centered, but very motivating!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Should same the same about C. Dougherty

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stevie the ice man!! He should have been president!!! Instead we are stuck w the philly navy comandress

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ann Whitless for pres

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Peter I just got demoted,, but GSK is the best!!! Love you peter principle

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jhagggggg I will cut you!!!! For pres!! Bon qui qui

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

David best sales force in America pernock!!!for CEO

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

horge bart o lo me I AM a VERY smart man DD really I am!! What did I just say?? Life is like a box of chocolate sea bass

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Male version of witless. Raggedy Andy (witless) I had to teach the us to lick before they stick

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How could you leave off Stan the most handsomest NASCAR man!!! pleeeeeeeaaaasssseeeee

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

back to greensboro and bartending at night

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So he is bartending? At least he is doing something useful. I thought he and his GSK love twat, Tricia, were trying to figure out how they will survive after screwing their careers and families. Can you say "consultant", what ever that is when bartending. "So, Bobby. How was your day. What can I get ya?"

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow that was so creative.. really?? bartending??? and trust me they are NOT in GSO!!!
    ... that's the best you can do??.. and why do you have nothing better to do than write about other people who care nothing about you .. look in the mirror and ponder that...
    YES YOU CAN SPELL CON$ULTANT$... brilliant!!! lots of green$$ and green envy

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tony Mauro NEEDS TO GO...he begged for job last time... he is the worst... I know personally he does not understand the data... does not know how to find the business opportunities...he is old school just deliver the message... he will be lost in our new system...who ever our new rvp will be I hope they read this post and get rid of this guy... he will never support his reps...he proved that when he was the dm in Reading.... Save us get rid of this guy....

A concerned rep

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

post #92 pulled a charlie sheen......what in the world was he saying ? ....way off base
    ...on another planet !

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DD

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you really think that posting on CP will get your wish? You give no facts or proof. Just personal feelings. Personal feelings only get someone fired if the person having them is the owner of the company or that persons boss.