Belviq Sales Force

Discussion in 'Eisai' started by Anonymous, Jul 5, 2012 at 6:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Lucy for your 5 cent therapy secession. Is Charlie Brown next in line? Boy you must have channeled Carl Jung for that ‘insight’.

Now let’s take a look at you. Lazy underachiever, who likes the ‘easy lifestyle’ of pharma, but hates the indignities of feeding office cows and dropping samples for a living. Let’s see, you’re stuck at a mediocre drug company with a toxic culture that does not pay all that well and got passed over for the oncology job and now you’re just hoping and praying that ARNA doesn’t sell to another company as for all intents and purposes this would put you out of a job.

Umm so I can see how when anyone offers insights on ARNA being sold or that Belviq very well may not the be the blockbuster that saves your job you slip into denial. I get it now. You want rainbows and unicorns and not reality. My man I’m not posting this stuff for craps and giggles. I’m trying to help dummies like you to see the non-Eisai reality. I reading what very reputable analysts are writing and basing an opinion off of that. You? Not so much…You are living off false hope and a manufactured reality.

You’re a classic ostrich. See trouble coming, put your head in the sand and hope it goes away. It’s ok. Look I get it. You’re not that smart and you’re hanging on to the hope that you won’t be laid off and have to compete with the 50 other state school’ers for that one sample jockey job in your area.

I know reality sucks, and you don’t want to hear it. My advice to you is don’t come on an open forum where people post their opinions. Find the sand and insert head, you’ll be much happier.

2. #82 Anonymous, Sep 10, 2012 at 6:45 AM
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2016 at 6:49 AM
    Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Correction - the restrictive label is Qnexa's, not Belviq's. The rest seems to be very true.