Belviq Sales Force

Discussion in 'Eisai' started by Anonymous, Jul 5, 2012 at 6:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dacogen close to $200 million, but most goes to Astex Pharma.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are entitled to your over-inflated opinion.. just so happens - --you are wrong! Time will tell. I ain't gonna hate and I ain't gonna argue. I know what I know- you know what you think you know. Peace

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which is exactly why Eisai won't spend that kind of money again on a company that is even more speculative in terms of revenue!!!

Seriously this has to be the least educated and least informed sales force in the industry.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I offer insight based on research. You offer "no". Thanks state schooler.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He who offer little words have great wisdom. He who offer insight based on research get "no".

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No doubt! And the period goes inside the quotation marks, BIATCH. I DID go to a state school! It's pharma, not rocket science.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Round 2 goes to poster #66. Well done.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow did you get that from a fortune cookie? Also those with few words are too stupid to have insight. I'm guessing that's the bucket you fall into...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And it's fall in to, not fall into! Now put that bucket over your head BIATCH!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, I am the winner over this sophomoric windbag. I'd say a low level fourth grader would know it is "fall into," but this jack leg had to look it up AND post it. While I did attend a state school, I attended a preparatory academic institution for the primary years when all of the grammatical skills are acquired. At any rate, he shoots. He scores. Goat gotten! It is the ultimate win of human psychology, BIATCH!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You Peeps are such a waste! That's the best you have? Bitch fighting over spelling and grammer. Get a F...ing life!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dumbass I wrote it correctly the first time, clearly I know the gramtical rule. I provided the links to the dummy as a reference.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right! I get that! I said that it was incorrect for my own amusement because I knew your predictable ass would flip, and you did. Thanks for the dance BIATCH! Class is dismissed!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure ya did junior...no one is buying that BS. Now back to the kiddie pool...

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You see, fine lad, it doesn't matter if you buy it. It was for my own personal pleasure, which I must get back to having. Onto the next board....

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like you ... However - I get the sense that poster #77 is a real dick. This person has a way over inflated ego and issues with his own sociopathic value to society. He attempts to justify his overly inflated view of himsel with the dimishment of those around him- especially those who point out the flaws in his logic and rationale. My comment to you poster 77 is it really doesn't matter where you went to school and/or how much Daddy and Mommy paid to send you to "special" schools - because you never really refined the ability to LEARN from others due to an ego-block. This block acts as a barrier to you synergizing new and foreign ideas and concepts which don't fit well with your perspective and might even threaten your sense of identity completeness. My advice - No man is an island, learn to open your mind to the reality you don't know what you think you know-certainly not as completely as you think you know it. Learn to learn from the ideas and perspective of others. It will make you a more intelligent individual- more able to give to others and not be such a Bitch!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said and BRAVO!