Being forced to room with someone at meetings is so degrading and dehumanizing

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Feb 17, 2010 at 12:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I once was at a national meeting back when we had 12000 reps in primary care. The roommate I was assigned to barely ever left the room during the day, and threw what was basically a party every night. After initially getting pissed off, I joined in the fun and spent 3 days living it up and before I knew it I hadn't been sober or taken a shower and banged 11 girls. I decided to clean up when the 12th was giving me head

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So your sisters name is 12th ? Dream on Jag Off ! Mommys calling, put down the Xbox controller, Synchronize that sponge Bob watch, and run up them basement steps

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 FUNNI ....HILARIOUS !!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL !!!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Better my sister than my Mom although my Mom's not bad!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree,,,,,,, She swallows like you Man Child. Did she dodge the draft too ?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We didn't talk about that stuff much in the whorehouse I was born in. Lots of those war guys were pretty cool though. My Mom took me to Mexico a lot after the war was over

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't wait to sniff your shoes again

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sniff shoes now ? I thought Y'all shine shoes ...MINE ...Hilliarious 2 FUNNI

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On a serious note . . . is having a roommate still happening at Pfizer? I know it has been but I figured it has changed since.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manager told me that she always had roommates in the days that we launched a drug or two every year. Supposedly we switched to singles for a while, but I remember the stories….I guess we went back to roommates to save money (and to minimize the sexual harassment potential). Either way, its no big deal.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No roommates for biosimilar launch or division.

And... LESS sexual harassment issues WITH roommates? Tell that to my drunk, gay roommate.