Begging anyone in Merck to get rid of Doug Skold!

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Nov 5, 2009 at 12:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doug was promoted twice in last 3 years and runs a tight ship. He will be at Merck until he retires. To all the bottom feeders who were horrible at their jobs and terminated It makes us
    producers look real good Thanks Slackers !

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this asshat still with Merck? I reported to him several years ago. What an incompetent, weird, little jerk he was.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard that he takes pictures of men changing

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I left Merck over seven years ago and haven't regretted it. I ran into an old colleague from Merck today and that led me to go onto Cafepharma tonight.

I can't believe how little has changed since I left in 2008. Doug Skold, Mark Stevens, Tom Lyons, Matt Stafford, it is the same list of deranged idiots who helped drive the company into the ground that have survived all of the cuts and are now running the company into the ground even further.

I never worked for Doug Skold, but heard all of the horror stories. His reps hated him and all of the other managers made fun of him.

I remember at one meeting, Doug Skold, led a session about customer selling. When he was done, my manager got up and said "Don't pay too much attention to Doug, folks. His cowboy boots are too tights. I think they've cut all the blood off to his head."

The entire room burst out laughing. All of the other managers joined in and made fun of Doug for the next ten minutes.

I'm not surprised that someone who is laughing stock and receives no respect is still working at Merck.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is why other big pharma companies are so much better to work for than Merck. Merck continues to let go very good people and they keep the yes folks and bottom feeders.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Professionalism -the skill, good judgment, and polite behavior that is expected from a person who is trained to do a job well. #keepitclassypeople

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doug Skold, Mark Stevens, Tom Lyon and Matt Stafford - Merck's Axis of Evil or the Four Horsemen of Merck's apocalypse? You decide.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heads of most departments spineless and riding out time till a golden folder appears. Meanwhile the feisty kids trying to make something are not supported.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I road out the game and left with a lump sum of 2.45 million. Living very wel

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I couldn't stop laughing when I read your response to my original post. Sadly, I think those four live down to both of the titles you bestowed onto them.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I left Merck over seven years ago and haven't regretted it. I ran into an old colleague from Merck today and that led me to go onto Cafepharma tonight.

I can't believe how little has changed since I left in 2008. Doug Skold, Mark Stevens, Tom Lyons, Matt Stafford, it is the same list of deranged idiots who helped drive the company into the ground that have survived all of the cuts and are now running the company into the ground even further.

I never worked for Doug Skold, but heard all of the horror stories. His reps hated him and all of the other managers made fun of him......

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tell your momma to keep her blinds closed then :D

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is little weirdo up to these days? Last I heard he was managing a district that was compromised of Kansas City, St Louis & Chicago while living in Colorado. Does he still have this assignment? Did he move on somewhere else to make other people's lives miserable? Or, did he finally retire? I remember him as just a little, weird dude that wore cowboy boots that really thought he had some answers but actually, he was pretty clueless. I guess that's what you'd expect from someone with a degree in geology!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yeah

yeah, right big talker

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, just found out this idiot claimed another really good rep. And, still, Merck does nothing. Karma where are you?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's too bad. I hope Karma finds this POS before its all over.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Left Merck a ways back, is Lance still a business manager out west? He ruined so many reps' lives, probably shown the door by now.