Be careful people...terminations

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by Anonymous, Apr 2, 2015 at 4:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The study guide is fucking common sense, easy shit. People don't get an advantage if they get the answers ahead of time. It's saving time that's wasted on repetitive features and benefit shit. That class is a joke! People don't cheat to pass, people cheat because it's a waste of time.

Everyone fucking had the answers! Who are they kidding, they should terminate us all! Let's see how far the company goes without their sales force that they're fuckig over everyday anyway. Cheap asses. I agree, I hope applied gets a fat lawsuit for being fucking nazis.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is hilarious. If it was the Bar or MCAT, then I get it. But ....what are three parts of a trocar? LOL REALLY??

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ein Reich, ein Führer Said!

I knew he was still alive.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is so ridiculous and hypocritical. In the past the education department has often provided managers with quizes and tests (often with answers) in advance of district zone/meetings, and there's always been a nod-and-wink about not sharing it with their teams. The objective was to make sure people knew the things that Applied felt they should know, and giving them the test in advance did nothing to undermine that. If suddenly it was decided that they were going to make sharing unacceptable they should have made a stern corporate-wide announcement that it is a violation of corporate policy and is a fire-able offense going forward, and nobody would do it anymore.

This is a shit company.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you dont't like this company why don't you leave? Unless you are really that low of a standard.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's funny how people think they're entitled to a job. You're not. And there's nothing that says you have to stay at a job you dislike. Companies set up their own rules. You don't like it? Too bad. You can man up and play by their rules, or man up and go find something else.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is an absolute joke. No one can take you seriously as an Applied rep/mgr. And for the record asshole, we played by your rules, and you and Said's minions switched them on us on a dime. I'm going to personally do everything I can to crumble you clowns and take business every chance I get. My relationships are worth 5x what your pathetic ZM'S can ever do to save business/face. Later chump.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These managers were great leaders, passionate about the company, loved their jobs, and did not act entitled. I think everyone who is speaking out here is saying this company is crap out of anger and defense for the loss of these great managers.Everyone is still in shock about the terminations and how dumb of a reason it is. These rules were never established until the terminations. It's a gray area that everyone was treading in. They should have received a warning. It's just sad that they were let go, their teams are at a loss without them. And what about their families? It's just way too harsh for something so minor.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Said Hilal here: what all of you are forgetting, past, present, and future employees, is that this is MY company. I do what I want and what is in the best interest of me and my family. Why do you think I have employed dozens of my family to work here? Somebody has to watch over you pathetic drones. Why do you think I will never sell my company despite the venture capitalists request? Now get back to work and get daddy paid.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are correct. Companies can set up their own rules. What they can NOT do is change the rules mid-stream without telling the employees about it. Regardless of whose company it is, that is a violation of the law.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong. Policies change all the time. It's just like state and federal laws. Does the government inform you every time a law changes? No. Most companies have a termination clause that everyone signs when they're hired (whether you read it or not) that states you can resign or be terminated at any time for basically any or no reason at all.

At the end of the day it's really simple: You can do something about it or you can cry about it on an anonymous message board.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for that inciteful dissertation on how you think companies are run here in America you camel jockey Said. Go back to the desert and keep funding ISIS.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you call your self professional? Such mannerisms you have.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you seriously like Said would waste his time here?
    I'm against what Appled did but there is no need to bring ignorance and racism into this. We're trying to defend our managers but you ruined our defense and made us look like idiots.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone confirmed what test? Sales training certification, quarter meeting competency recertification, online tests?

Has anyone confirmed if they're checking by filtering through emails?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, all emails in every zone are being checked one manager and one rep at a time. This was confirmed through a national account manager that I know.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pick me, pick me I know, because many of them are useless and clueless and do whatever you say because they like having money and don't want to get cutoff. And it is awesome that you can create instant friends for your daughter, since most of us are nice because we need our jobs. Send her on more trips to EU with the girls, but secretly tape them redhead and see what she really thinks of her. It was great lunch conversation when they got back sitting in the red booths.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Play be the rules? My understanding is that this all started because a rep passed study materials to a new hire and did it because the manager said to do it. The rep got fired a month ago for it and everything is now snowballing into massive witchhunts because the rep is suing the company over it. You can't change the rules of the game during the game. The rep will win if this makes it to court.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please make it to court, great to see this place suffer

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets be specific here. Did anyone outside of texas get fired? Aside from the three reps and the manager in houston, I have heard the manager in dallas, another manager in east texas and the manager in san antonio were all canned. Who else?