Be careful people...terminations

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by Anonymous, Apr 2, 2015 at 4:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just had a conversation with my manager and was told that a number of field reps were fired because they had old study guides to use at home office training. Is there a rule against that? I thought everybody did that.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A bunch of managers were terminated today for sharing recertification exams with reps. The shit is hitting the fan.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fired for sharing the stupid test? Bullshit!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that reps got canned.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They're going thru our emails looking for reasons to fire us. Be very careful.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get rid of the bad apples before the rest got ruined.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a fucking idiot.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They aren't looking for a reason to fire us. I am hearing it's about the recertification test being given out by managers so we could prepare better for the test. Some reps got fired over it and said they came from their manager.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From the looks of how valiant is doing, the apples are already ruined. Just a matter of time.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Applied is awesome.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a joke. What are we in 2nd grade people? Waaaaaaaah, he cheated on a meaningless test.......I mean quiz.......waaaaaah I sell trocars and clip appliers for a living and need to make sure I put every opportunity in CRM. Waaaaaaah!!!!! Better make sure I tell my manager if I'm not up at 6am and in the OR by 7:00 for cases 5 days a week because this sh1t really makes a difference in people's lives!!!!! Waaaaaah, the President of this company is so lost and out of touch with reality, he has hired half of the Middle East and his delusional family members as his army to cater to his every whim and monitor every employee's email as well as this msg board daily to prevent further chaos from happening. Too late for that, no one takes Applie seriously. Peace.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Selling for Applied Medical is worse than selling Sham-Wow's

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WHAT? That's why? That's just fucking BULLSHIT!! Who the fuck doesn't share their study guides? Where does it say we aren't allowed to share? Is this a joke? April Fool's? Truly Fascism at its finest. We just lost so many great leaders at Applied. They were all the very best, good hearted sales managers. If you're reading this, good for you, on to way better fucking things! Applied just fucked themselves.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, I thought this was a joke too but its not. I was in the training class in February and two reps, both from texas, were fired cause they had somebody elses study guide from a previous class. My manager told me the rep that gave them the study guide was fired for it as well. All of these folks were from the Houston area, so it kinda makes sense.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know who specifically got canned? I have heard it's more than ten people, and that is just from RK's Zone.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least I can wipe my ass with a Sham wow. One of those fios Trocars or an insufflation needle might hurt!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are partially right. There were two new hires that were terminated and the rep that gave them the study guide was fired too. All three of them were in Houston. Our manager said it was a witch hunt.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So wait, was it only three reps that got fired or managers as well?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The three reps in houston were fired for basically cheating. The rep that gave up the study guide was fired for giving the two new hires an unfair advantage during training. The two new hires were fired for cheating (because they accepted the old training guide which the trainers felt gave the new hires an unfair advantage).

The managers that got let go today were all from K's zone. HR is scouring through everyones email accounts to see who got copies of the recertification test from their managers. (Essentially getting the test early, which training said gives an unfair advantage). Bottom line is it wouldn't surprise me if this ends up in a lawsuit against Applied from those reps and managers that were all fired.

I mean seriously, who didn't receive study help for training when we went through it? And who hasn't offered up help to the new guys when they were heading into it?

This is crazy.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

reps and managers from different zones. managers have been there for many years