Bad Managers at Ortho McNeil

Discussion in 'Ortho-McNeil' started by Anonymous, Jan 28, 2010 at 9:16 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

dms fake field day reports more than reps fake calls. if we can lose our jobs for that so should they.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They have and they do. If you suspect your DM is faking field days with you specifically keep a log and ask to speak with your RBD to compare field time. Be careful though if you are wrong and basically make sure you know what you're talking about as opposed to popping off on a website.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would I do that? Then I'll end up with more field rides. Sounds awful.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DMs have to do some sort of written coach plan after a work with session. If your DM sends you something but ddin't work with you, you are totally in your rights to ask why.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I HATE when I read my field coaching report (fcr) and explains that lots of calls were made and they never happened. If only. Lies - lies- lies.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I used to work for him and he is super creepy. He is like obsessed with 20 year olds. And on top of that he hasn't the slightest clue that he is a super douche and that no one can stand him. I hear he's a real hit at his new gig with NN....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The reason reps fake most of their daily doctor calls is because their dms fake calls on field conference reports. Just like reps, dms need to be held accountable and put on performance plans if they're not working. Never heard of any dms going on performance plans like the reps have been lately.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DM performance reviews are verbal -- do this, do that, or else.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If anyone is not working, forget the performance plan and show them the fucking door!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These annual raises are bs- nobody's trying working hard anymore. They'll have to fire all of us then.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

@ post 268.

Yes you can tell on your DM but it is teh kiss of death at this company. Go Hire and go to HR or even sue and you are out the door. The company blows ad so do the managers!!!! They all suck. Been through 4 of them and I can not say one was good. They are fake, drink the kool-aid WAY 2 Much and get away with so much BS it is a crime!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

reps, dms, rbds, & vps are all in the same boat. doesn't matter the level; everyone knows how to play the game and is going through the motions to make it through each layoff till retirement.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for your 2 cents BG! LOL

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Second that! His whole leadership board were a bunch of real cool aid drinkers that did nothing to the bottom line nor produced any successful reps or districts. Now some of BG's cronies will chime in and blame average reps or disgruntled reps that left or fired, but when they look in the mirror, they know they did jack.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would bet my bottom dollar that they screw up this launch big time! Have you looked at the managers! It makes me sick to see how unhealthy most of them are both physically & mentally. Off label selling galore with no respect for anything but money. Very sad company mindset I have to say

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sounds like someone is still upset from getting laid off because of crappy performance..Go find a job Jr.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are very WRONG. If I, the poster were a laid off rep w c performance...I assure you I wouldn't be posting here.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be talking about PriCara, because I can literally run circles around you....And I look good doing it.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Beaking news....
    KB is still the biggest loser!

What a worthless blowhole!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ugh what's up with him still the same jerk! I'd love to know what he is up to now!!