Bad Managers at Ortho McNeil

Discussion in 'Ortho-McNeil' started by Anonymous, Jan 28, 2010 at 9:16 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The above quote must be AS talking about KB!! Lol

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMFAO!!!!!!!!! You will pay at the next meeting for that comment when KB goes off the deep end to find out who posted that..... Hahaahahahah I am laughing at the desk of my new job. Such a pleasure to be out of that shit hole company!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not Kenny boy! He is in control and never ever an inappropriate manager that ends up yelling and flailing his arms at his reps! No way

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

inappropriate? check. inept? check. intolerable? check. inbred? check. in bed? ... ..ask his favorite rep!

he and his boss make quite the pair.. kinda like a set of testicles filled with estrogen!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My fav is when they share food out of each others plate! Ick if he ever tried to share chips from my plate I'd be so grossed out, but then again I'm not his love!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you referring to KB and AS, or KB and ST?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The reverse discrimination in every category at jnj is worse here than anywhere else.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm think kb and as. St in that dynamic duo is another story. I swear he is in on how unfair the treatment is. Notice how none of his reps are saying anything about him. It's all people that are gone. Kb is a manager that manages through pure fear.
    Sad story really is!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know about Tom S. Spec DM in KY/TN?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like you are working for that Bob guy in MD, hospital side now. I am a former J&J female rep who was abused by this guy. No, not physically, though he wishes, just emotionally. I was top of the game, he was an idiot, and lmanagement left him alone b/c he had the numbers. Now, don't forget we had great payer access, great reps, and great products, so what was the magic sauce? My guess, he swallowed. What a pig!!!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh great...April meetings. for what purpose? To role play some physician profiles? Real original. This time its gonna make impact. How about a focus on something that may actually stimulate some creativity, motivation....something. These meetings are a waste especially when led by my bad manager!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know about Tom S. Spec DM in KY/TN?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually it was kb that I was referring to. Sorry you went through that. The more and more o hear about him, and the more reps suffering NPR only bc of him but other managers in so glad I left them.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just heard Bill G from the Northeast (RBD) finally got demoted into a position he is better suited for. Now we don't have to listen to his horahs and phony motivational speeches at meetings. Thank you whoever finally saw this person for the poor leader that he was. No disrespect meant, but things happen for a reason, and the region is better for it.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That fact that you just heard about BG today only signifies that you are either no longer part of the NE or never were a part of the region. This news is two weeks old! So obviously you are one of the circus acts that BG had to get rid of, because the NE region was truly once a circus. At least BG made it respectable and set a standard. It's sad that cowards like you need to fulfill their desire for revenge on a blog! And for your information, J&J senior leadership does not "demote" bad leaders from one leadership position to another. They get rid of the garbage like they got rid of you. Truth hurts doesn't it coward!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally agree.Every person was persecuted by their manager. Give me a break. There are a LOT of mediocre and below average reps. They never want to hear anything around what they could do to get better. Just blame the messenger. I wish BG all the best.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be glad you have a decent job with decent pay and company car.... Try getting shafted by OMP & PriCara then only being able to work for Best Buy for $12.00 an hour and all kinds of weird schedules with the managers being worse because they're with you all the time.

I trusted HR with a manager issue with OMP and got screwed. HR is not for the people... If I could do it over, I'd shut up and be glad my manager only worked with me a couple of days a month at most....

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are looking for leadership in this team dont relly of the RBD for the southeast. No experience in cardio plus just a real piece of work only thinks and looks out for hisself and his constituants, total lack of leadership and let his previous region down on his way out the door by only looking out for himself. Wont give promotions and lacks any real substance all BS.YOU GO SHAW!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME THE SCOOP ON KF WHO USED TO WORK FOR OM BUT HAS RECENTLY MOVED ON TO NN.....MY BUDDY WORKS FOR HIM AND SAYS HE'S A JOKE.....

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are asking about the KF that worked in NC but lived in SC, well yes he was a joke and weirdo. I'm surprised he didn't appear on this thread more often during his tenure at OMJ. No one on his team could stand him. He had so many nicknames given to him by his team... None were very nice. Maybe someone else will chime in with specifics but I've decided to forget that nightmare and move on to...who knows??? They won't tell us. That's another thread. But yes, KF is a doofus.