B company

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by anonymous, Oct 19, 2015 at 7:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love it! So true. Don't worry management poster- we are leaving. I have just left the company actually. But I wanted to make sure others know their worth and don't make the same mistakes we did. I was mislead about my territory, compensation, products, and basically everything about the company! I'm so glad I don't have to be bothered by accounting anymore too. Pathetic reimbursement. They nitpick everything it will drive you crazy.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well idiot, I would be a fool to "man up" with out another job. So I figure I'll steal enough time from applied for these last 18 months not to be a total loss. I will work part time and make as much money as I did when I busted my ass. I think I deserve it and to be fair, Said knows I'm worth it bc I have 6 qtr buster plaques that proves I'm worth it. So even when I do leave you won't get my notice and I'll double dip for a few months and then me and applied will be close to even.
    Man up and check out Glassdoor and see what other people are paying.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how come Applied Medical doesnt do National Sales Meetings or have Presidents Club trips? A recruiter once told me other potential hires had won some trips/rewards but I got nuthin working here cheap SOB's!!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol. Of course you deserve it and are worth it.

Go get em' tiger!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You think you are paid what you're worth at applied medical? If the answer is Yes. YOU are overpaid !
    Show me a good looser, and I'll show you a looser. Quote " Mike Ditka"

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are perfect here. You will be the most tenured person at a meeting one day with +- 5 years under your belt an JD will have 1-10 too many drinks and fire you bc you don't laugh hard enough at his macho man Randy savage stories. Chump

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

me me me me me me me
    hey look at me
    me me
    over here
    me me me
    look look here
    i deserve more
    i work harder than he does
    they're making more money over there
    why isn't applied paying me more
    me me me
    why does a tma make more than me
    i've been here longer
    i know more
    me me me me
    i deserve more
    you're all stupid booger faces if you stay at applied
    pay me pay me
    me me me me me me me

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. We are all about me me me in sales. Otherwise we'd be in the mother fkn peace core. Are you doing anything that benefits yourself and your family? Well of course you are silly booger face.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would really like to bitch slap you right now.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A great company to work for.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

slap me with your booger finger?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You really meant to replace "me" with "Said" the infallible leader of this cult.
    You are such a tool.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

perhaps, but I'm not the one crying on an anonymous message board about how things suck everywhere and I should be getting paid more than I am because i'm so great and all the managers of the company are idiots and anyone who says they like where they are are fools.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're right, I should confront my boss or his boss and complain to him because that will be productive. More like it will out a target on my back, get me blackballed and/or fired. This company is so unprofessional. I can't wait to leave this shithole. In the meantime, i'll just keep adding miles to my expense report. I fake that shit every day. My initial mileage I put in was 20k under where it was really at so I can lie EVERY FUCKING DAY. Eat it asshole.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Class act right here before your eyes ladies and gentleman.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope you are troll trying to make up for you little dick and lack of marketable skills acting like a big man before you go home and get hen pecked by your wife who just made you a hot bowl of ramen noodles.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cheap company. Roommates for 3 week training with cafeteria meals. $250 monthly expense limit for phone, ISP, tolls, office supplies combined. No company cars, laptops, printers.

They must pay the human resources and returned goods people well. They are busy dealing with crap everyday.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope you're just defending a D rate company that's all. Don't get it twisted- we have already left. Just letting others know how to use this company to get to a reputable one. I love how Applied just pays for essentially a "long" term OR/hospital sales training for us. Then we go and really work hard for a company that deserves it and rewards us. Tool company.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

An excellent company to work for.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know it doesn't really matter what a company gives you. You're the type that complains about everything.

You get your own room at training, the hotel sucks.
    3 weeks of training, why do you have to be trained at all, I'm brilliant.
    $1000 monthly expense limit, why is it only $1000?
    Company car, why did they give me one that sucks.
    Company laptop, why should I should use this outdated POS. I'll use my own.