AZ REP IN VIRGINIA THAT GOT ALL REPS KICK OUT- THANKS

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Sep 24, 2016 at 4:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THE ONCOLOGY INDUSTRY. YOU AND YOUR NEW PC REPRESENTATIVE THAT HAVE BEEN INAPPROPRIATE IN THE OFFICES. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED MANY TIMES FROM OFFICE STAFF TO BACK OFF. I CANT BELIEVE YOU COULD NOT BE A HUMAN AND STOP ACTING LIKE A CLOWN. YOU GOT ALL REPS KICKED OUT OF RIVERSIDE- THAT IS 6 OFFICES- SERIOUSLY??????????
    IF I WERE YOUR MANAGER OR COMPANY YOU WOULD BE FIRED- AND DON'T THINK THAT WE REPS WILL NOT GET THE CUSTOMERS TO CALL AND REPORT YOU!
    GO HOME TO WEAR YOU BELONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"WHERE'- BEFORE ANY OTHER OF YOUR CLOWNS START MAKING COMMENTS ON THAT.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It wasn't me!! I have been very professional and closing tons of biz!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what did they do to get kicked out?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The low caliber of AZ reps shows how disconnected they really are from the industry. Failed hiring and training can be blamed along with the stupidity of this individual. What a dope.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Again, what did they do?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey all I did was ask to make sure EVERYONE sign my sign in sheet since I brought lunch.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought going in dressed as giant boob was a good idea. Who knew?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eat my asshole! Happy all you fucks are kicked out too.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you have a tumor on your costume? Halloween ideas?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look I've got a job to do. The company trained me to ask hard questions. I am smart and the doctors need to listen to me. I use the socratic method of asking provocative hard questions. Too bad the doctors are so egotistic that they cannot withstand the pressure from a few hard questions. They should be able to justify their prescribing behavior to me as a peer. Instead they get frustrated and tell their staff to protect them from people like me.

I care about the patient's health first.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Peer?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Peer???? I truly hope this is aTroll. If not: Peer??? So aside from Med school and all that entails you have spent years or decades keeping up with all the advances, fighting for approval for all the chemo and hoping you will be reimbursed at some point, and holding the hands of patients and family members both thru the worst periods of their lives and when there is no hope? Did you miss the social clues class in the first grade? Please go sell cell phones or insurance before u ruin it for all of us and destroy relationships that have taken years to build. Please forgive the grammar and puctuation but I am pissed.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Classic move, happens all over the place,,somebody gets all pumped up full of hot company air...I'm a drug rep here to save your pts. lives doc! and only my product can do it...everything is crap and your practicing medicine all wrong.. I mean I've had at least 2 - 3 weeks training on this stuff!

If I was a doc I really would not see reps...maybe let them do a lunch once a month for the staff as a bonus .. reps are just taking up a docs time for 90% of their interaction