AZ cuts DS4/Summit?

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, May 4, 2016 at 12:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is anyone worried this will trickle down to us? I'm wondering if it will be minimal layoffs for us too or just no renewal? Thoughts?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wondering the same thing? PSS has several contracts with AZ. Are we going to be affected or will it just be AZ sales reps getting laid off? Also when are we supposed to know anything ?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My guess is they will not renew summit or ds4 and then make one new contract going forward. Some will roll over, some will not.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well call at 12:30 today, honestly just praying they let us finish out the year

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what happened on your call?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Synergy, CSA and other teams cut

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To all my DSS4 friends... Thank you for all the laughs and friendship that we shares with this contract . You are all top notch people...I wish you all the best and will always treasure our time in Vegas! God bless and good things will come to you all.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're done Publicis fucks.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vote for Bernie and Hilary-they'll fuck your pharma shit

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yippie ki-yay motherfucker!!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody to carry your ass anymore.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AZ is a PC company. Always has been, always will be. They r retarded for thinking anything else.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right back at ya, AZ fuckers. Welcome to our world. LMFAO!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened to Summit/DDS4? More importantly the CBD's?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Were we not told on a call that occurred almost 48 hours ago that we would have an FAQ follow up email within 48 hours or maybe I heard incorrectly?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Almost all BigPharma is PC; and very much AffirmativeAction employers. I could tell you numerous stories of how very well qualified white candidates who aced their F2F interview were passed over in favor of a dopey AfricanAmerican. Now some AA's are sharp, but that's very rare. Misplaced "white guilt" may have a lot to do with it.
    good luck to all!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Publicis reps carried your ass... In Philly ... A bunch of dinosaur reps that didn't do lunches or programs then claimed your pub reps relationships and business... I'm glad az got caught you all deserve it you should give your full severance to your Publicis reps for paying your mortgage.., az aren't sales people just robots the only company that does hair follicle testing in pharma ... Lmfao fuck az fuck you nazi fucking bastards ... The struggle is real

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this was a shit contract. Obvious from day 1 at training that AZ didn't care about the sales team.

Training was disorganized (Aaron from AZ really phoned it in, and was a bit of an arrogant prick). Tiny lunch budget, inferior drug. Glad to be done.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you kidding??!! I loved this contract! Name me an easier way to make $80,000/year. Great manager with zero micro-management. Decent partners to work with. Highly important disease state. Samples mailed by AZ, so no hassling with physical samples or inventory. All products on patent, with decent managed care access. Best in class savings cards. This was the best gig I've had, and I've been in this business for decades.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am in 100% agreement with you. I am sad it's gone. Life has been great