Aww Timmy Boy

Discussion in 'Horizon Pharma' started by anonymous, Nov 19, 2015 at 10:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The bad news just keeps rolling in. Can't seem to pull the wool over everyone's eyes anymore. I'd look into purchasing a flock of sheep since I do believe there's plenty more bad news on the "Horizon."

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What bad news are you talking about? The depo deal?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ooh! I get it! Sheep have wool, we need that to pull over people's eyes. WOW, that was really a great little piece of writing. Sucks that you were fired, I'm sorry. Just let it go, rooting for the failure of other people will just bring bad karma. See if Enterprise will take you back, I hear they have a great training program.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could not have said it better myself and Karma is what's finally coming around!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, you are back at Enterprise? You don't really make sense, which is probably why you were fired in the first place. And you are boring. Get over yourself, recognize your skill set, (not sales, or writing) and get another job.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the shell game is coming to an end. Lost out on a company with solid products and a great balance sheet, now we're left looking for another acquisition to artificially inflate our stock again.
    Time for Timmy to go away, and clean house at the upper levels of Mgmt.
    We have a stink on this company- and need a BIG shower to wash the smell away

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm glad the deal didn't go through. Now we can focus on our life saving ibuprofen products.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rooting for the failure of others? You sell ibuprofen for a living. You have clearly already failed in life

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

About as well as your comprehension skill set fucktard...horizon is getting their karma, but you keep on living that dream...baaaa!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bro, doesn't the car rental industry have some sort of board you can go on and make believe it's the billionaire CEO that sucks and not you. Go on a crusade to take down that best buy that fired you too. You are insignificant and so is your opinion. What ever happens here, you still suck. Just own it, sour grapes is a bad look for you.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love how the people selling ibuprofen for a living always try to make fun of other jobs. Much better to have an honest career than make a living being a scam artist selling ibuprofen for insane prices.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Horizon should buy out Nuvo Research and get the world wide rights to P2.
    Plus an impressive pipeline of other products! They could seriously pick it up
    way cheaper than the Depomed deal. Would be much more profitable as well!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And if you can get an exclusive on as hot liquid, why not?
    High quality ibuprofen and exclusive liquid diclophenac---we are on the cutting edge!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think Horizon should pull the trigger right away on this deal now that the Depomed
    deal has fallen through and buyout Nuvo Research(NRI, on the Toronto Stock Exchange)

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They definitely should!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I also agree!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me too!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now if we can only get management to get this done. Time is ticking and with
    companies recently being bought out in the Pharma?biotech sector, this little gem
    wont be there for long! Our competition could easily snap them up right out from
    underneath us! Come on Horizon... get past the Depomed failure and step up to
    take over Nuvo Research while you still can!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know! Maybe we should write them a letter!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It makes a lot of sense taking over the makers of Pennsaid 2 . Not only do you get world rights , a good pipeline and a research team not to mention the factory in Canada. With our exchange rate much higher than the Canadian dollar not sure whats the hold up. If you check out the Nuvo website you see they are also working on a formulation of ibuprofen and the P2 delivery chemical in a foam solution. Sure to be a big hit down the road.