AVP-825 Complete Response Letter

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Nov 8, 2015 at 6:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh boy....Friday came and went.
    Hope you didn't put in two weeks are current employer yet....yikes

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would anyone have done that since offers have not yet been extended.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Approval delay till April 2016 at earliest. No National meeting in Feb. Possible launch in May,June, July time frame.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Expecting approval in Feb.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Second time it's been delayed..... No worries, just keep selling N off label till next year!! All good

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How's it being sold off label?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your DM will teach you once you are in the field. We just talk about agitation and affinity for SERT and dopamine to treat depression. I don't think I have spoke about PBA in the last 6 months

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You forgot to tell him that you need to fill out the PAs for the facility, your DM will teach you that too. And if you can go through patients charts and flag them for the doc it will get you more Rx and make good B&C.
    Got my mind on my money and my money on my mind.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am SO glad I got turned down for an interview here....what a complete cluster F and shit show this division is. I am getting the "real" scoop on this company and leadership after the fact on here and speaking with people. Everything happens for a reason.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most of us that have been here for 3+ yrs are looking to get out. An unethical company. You want shower the Avanir off you. Now that Otsuka can be fined by the FDA they may take action, Avanir had no money.
    Pulling charts, doing PAs, C. Hill on how to do it, Dr. Chappel "Hey hey hey", instructed at POA to destroy documents, reduce atypicals, Rx for agitation. Now Sert and dopamine "works like Prozac". Embarrassing, sleaze going on.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure how some of you sleep at night. No amount of money is worth this to me...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure concern troll, sure.