Avinger

Discussion in 'Avinger' started by Anonymous, Oct 16, 2013 at 10:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Avinger sucks!!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop bitching, we're fine. Beasly and his group work well with JD and we get this thing turned around in no time

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How much you want to bet??? Avinger has zero shot at turning things around. Good luck, you'll need it!!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol. This comment has to be a joke!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop whining and go sell something please. We do have superiority over CSI and the best doc's out there know it. If you can't sell this platform, you don't belong here. Go back to your pharma job please and your Chevy Cruz company car!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This guy has to be a comedian! He obviously has no clue what's going on in the market. CSI is the atherectomy leader and has been for a long time. Good luck selling your glorified Silver Hawk device. Unfortunately, it's not 2005 anymore! Avinger is running on fumes and everybody in the industry knows it. Just came back from AMP and there was barely a whisper about Avinger at the meeting. It's plainly obvious that Avinger is hurting for cash, having issues with the technology, and struggling mightily to sell capital equipment into a non-capital selling environment.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

heard a bunch of Avinger reps got whacked today. It's over....

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If 4 is "a bunch", then you're correct

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10% of your salesforce dummy. Next week it will be another 10%, and then when you have to announce you missed the new number given to Wall Street by over a million bucks, there will another 10% cut...before you know it everyone will be gone and the Lightboxes will be used for video game consoles....lol

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These Avinger guys are clueless. They are just burning cash now for a few more quarters and then it will be over. The actual technology is not even that good. Doctors in my area have already stopped using the garbage.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're right!! One of my docs said he still likes Silverhawk better. Feels Pantheris is too bulky and difficult to use. This technology is average at best and while Avinger touts their data, there is nothing from their data that proves half the shit they claim in their company presentations.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're all pussies if you can't sell Panteris. Stop bitching and find a way. This cutter out performs Silverhawk hands down, just ask your docs. Cry babies, all of you. Sell something or your next on the chopping block!!!!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Avinger Inc.
    We are proud to see Pantheris featured in an update on atherectomy system technology from Diagnostic and Interventional Cardiology. The Pantheris lumivascular atherectomy system is the first-ever image-guided atherectomy device for the treatment of PAD.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess I'm a pussy. I give up.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't believe a word they say. This technology is shit.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I met one of the RM's in NY named Greg the other day...what an arrogant prick! So not impressed with him and his track record. Dude is a glorified pharma pussy.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree 100%. Stay away from this technology. It's a complete waste of money and the company is extremely dishonest.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could care less about the chopping block. this entire company is on the chopping block. This place is the biggest joke in the medical device industry.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bwahhhh!!! They sure are. It's just a matter of time. Worst company I've ever worked for hands down.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's absolutely hilarious to watch this company from afar. They have done nothing to change their strategy since they've launched and they want to know why things aren't working!?don't they realize atherectomy is not a new therapy and they are the fifth or six player in the market. It amazes me to hear that they are still sticking these light boxes up peoples asses. I look forward to the day when Avinger is no longer. They make me sick.