Avinger

Discussion in 'Avinger' started by Anonymous, Oct 16, 2013 at 10:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't believe people are still talking about this company. Are they even in business still? Honestly, had no idea they still existed. Must be that great marketing department!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

now, that's funny!!! Not much of an upgrade with JD!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place is a shit show. Total disaster.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

funny to watch! Can't wait to watch the stock get hammered today. I bet it goes down to $6-$7 where it belongs! Game over!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You got that right!!!!!! Biggest shit show I've ever been a part of! thankfully I'll be putting my resignation next week!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's too funny! A reality show would be a great idea. This place is so toxic and dysfunctional. Would be a great storyline for a reality based tv show. There is not one person in senior management that I respect. The directors are awful and managers even worse. This place is comical! Lol

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is JD taking over sales?? Rafferty gone??

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stock down 40% overnight. Whoa...How low can it go???

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rafferty shown the door yesterday...only 6 months to late! Yes, JD taking over for the 3rd time! This place is a revolving door....next up is....

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bringing Borrell back maybe? Whatever happened to him?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At Trireme

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody in their right mind wants the VP of Sales job at Avinger. It's set up for failure. Place is a shithole.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what a complete waste of time and money to have this meeting in Chicago later this week. This company continues to make poor decisions one after another. Please get me out of here!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$5.50 stock price....How low can it go???

This place is horrible!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got a call from a recruiter today about a sales position in Orlando. Any feedback on position and territory?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't even think about it!!! This company blows and will be out of business soon. Stay where you are at!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stock will take another hit next Monday, 8/1 when they formally announce 2nd qtr results. This company is in deep shit right now.