Avinger

Discussion in 'Avinger' started by Anonymous, Oct 16, 2013 at 10:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ever notice the Docs using this POS have invested with JB and his many ventures?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yep, they are the only ones using the device...only about 30 docs using and most don't even like it. way overpriced and too bulky and cumbersome. Prediction is they will be done soon.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now, that's funny!!!!! JB runs circles around this used car salesman!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sad that patients are guinea pigs for this device

I hope the fed nails their ass for this

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. These assholes should be in jail. Device is horrible, imaging is even worse. Medical Director is a Anesthesiologist who pretends he knows it all about peripheral vascular disease and atherectomy but he's never used a device in his life. Such a joke and a travesty that our industry has companies like this that still exist.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many people have left this company???? Nuts!!! Only 5 out of 45 territories hit plan and company is at 60% to plan for Q2. It's going to get ugly.....

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure is. Shits about to get real.....this is a sinking ship. Technology is so-so and way too expensive.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dont worry though because they are re-working quotas so all is good!!! Lol. Can't wait for the $2,700 reduction for the quarter! This place sucks. Someone throw me a life raft!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place is a complete joke. Not one of the Area Directors or Regional Managers would be in these positions at any other company!! Weak leadership and even weaker sales reps.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop your bitching and whining. Good money here if you do your job you dbag!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not about the money...it's about culture and treating people with respect. You must be a senior leader talking the way you are. Soon there will be nobody left...mark my words!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Avinger is a joke! Worst company I've ever worked for hands down!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone in Florida left? Seems like a mass exodus down there.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At one point, there were 10 folks in Florida....I believe that count is down to 3 currently and will be even less soon. I'm sure at our meeting in Chicago we will see that half the sales force is gone...This place is a joke. The time bomb is ticking here...just a matter of time now before this thing crashes and burns!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

mass exodus has begun at Avinger. People are leaving in droves all over the country. Expect more of the same over next couple of quarters. Technology not catching on. Game over.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

first time I've checked out Avinger on Cafepharma and I would have to agree with majority consensus that this company really sucks. Literally from the top down it's a complete joke. There is no way on earth they will make it in the market. JBS needs to sail off into the sunset.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Joe Rafferty out today. JD takes over as VP of Sales...

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, that should go well!! We all know the answer at this point. Hasn't JD been VP of Sales 3 times already...lol!! Bye bye Avinger!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He did a great job! What a joke!! It's comical to watch. They should make a reality show based on this company.