Avinger

Discussion in 'Avinger' started by Anonymous, Oct 16, 2013 at 10:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Greg is a stellar leader and well respected throughout the company.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bard has been out of the coronary game for years and has no interest in returning. AVGR is a play for BSX, MDT or ABT. The Avinger technology would be a great compliment to any of those companies current vascular product lines.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Abbott has no interest in an acquisition that gets them into a market with limited growth. Trust me, they are not looking at Avinger...a matter of fact nobody is looking at buying Avinger. It makes no business sense. You'll see...Avinger will end up closing their doors!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh yeah? Is that why he was accused of sexual harassment and the company had to relocate the rep to Florida? He's a scumbag with no real sales experience. Look at his resume! He was a pharma rep before Avinger!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true! This guy can't tie his own shoes without help. Total dickwad who will be unemployed soon enough!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ill second that notion. Greg is a mover and shaker and an asset to our company. Orlando area is lucky to have him.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Last thing Abbott needs is buying Avinger. It's a loser of a company and the technology is so-so. You are dreaming if you think anyone will touch that debt ridden piece of shot company.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shows how much you know. He's located in the NE and he's a clown. I wouldn't hire him to run a lemonade stand...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gregs in Orlando.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He's in the NE. No one is in Orlando since former reps messed it up. Look him up on LinkedIn if you don't believe me.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes i saw him last week ion HQ. Hes doing great !

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I saw him too and he was looking happy as a lark.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Avinger has reached a new low. Sitting at $1.97 right now. How low can it go?! This is the beginning of the end for all those fuckheads at Avinger...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Avinger is history
    [​IMG]

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lies! You should be ashamed of yourself. Greg is a true leader who has an outstanding track record when it comes to delivering results. Additionally, you are spreading slanderous allegations about a man who served his clontry with great bravery and honor in our fight against radical Islamist terrorism.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen, if you have an issue w Greg please take it offline, he is a vet for Christs sake. From my understanding he shot through the ranks of the Army and became an Army Ranger. From there he was recruited by Delta Force as his tactical skills, athletic abilities and mental toughness was just what they were looking for. Now you will understand why he may be a little aggressive every once in a while. If you had to go through everything he went through you would be too. God bless this man

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

God bless you Greg for your service.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't care if he's army or not. It does not condone his poor behavior and poor leadership skills in civilian-life. Stop defending him for being the dickhead he is. There are vets that are behind bars because they aren't good people. The army or being in any of its ranks does not automatically make you a good person or good leader.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am about to buy a lot of Avinger stock. To get a piece of such a great company for under 1.90 a share is a steal! When this stock jumps you will all get to see my O face!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck with that. You'll need it. The end is near!