Avinger

Discussion in 'Avinger' started by Anonymous, Oct 16, 2013 at 10:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only a fool would care.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does this mean that Rapid Fire Capital program was a lie?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lies, this is fake news.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another three weeks, and still no open job postings on Avinger's website. Wow. Not a good sign. What healthy company has absolutely zero new hires?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If it weren't for Avinger you'd have nothing on your board and you obviously must be interested since you're posting. Maybe Double D will look your way someday and make you feel happy.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good guy, with the wrong company/has shitty product

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, it looks like I've touched a nerve. The reference to "salad tossing" clearly indicates some latent homosexual tendencies which are being masked through a facade of anger. Be free my friend, we live in an era of great freedom and expression as it relates to your sexuality.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only a no life loser would be posting on a Friday night. We get it dude, you're a lonely troll with no friends.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're a very sensitive individual who projects his anger upon others. Why hurl insults, help yourself through therapy and gain true self awareness.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree, and just look at the maturity level of these posters. Are these grade school children posing as adults ?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's bring it back everyone. We are here because we hate Avinger. My reasons go deep and I don't need to share them here but the company is full of dishonesty. Things are falling apart there and stock will be below a $1 soon enough. Nothing can save this failing company at this point except an acquisition, which at this point is doubtful with all the debt. The technology is great and someday I have no doubt everything doctors do will be image guided. Technology is ahead of its time in terms of reimbursement and cost vs benefit. There needs to be more clinical evidence that it cuts down on radiation. This is the biggest benefit in my opinion and Avinger has done a piss poor job with that attribute. In my opinion, someone (Bard, Medtronic) will buy the technology for nothing when the stock bottoms out. Atherectomy in coronary market is not big enough so I just don't see the future growth.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who gives a fuck about avinger or DD ? Nobody from Abbott !! Now scram lowly rinky dink shit of a failing Mickey Mouse company.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree with most but no way they get acquired. Way too much debt. This company either gets more funding by end of 2017 or they are finished. Period. End of story.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Avinger is a joke! DD is a joke! I can't wait to see them implode over the next few months

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No credibility whatsoever if this is true. An Anesthesiologist? That's pathetic.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The word around Redwood City is Abbott has begun their due diligence and a mid year acquisition is highly probable. Abbott has been on an acquisition binge and this one is small potatos compared to STJ. Clearly, Simpson was hoping for more than a $200M price but at this point in time it makes sense for all involved.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Abbott? Lol. No. It's Bard. Look at the history and connections Jeff has with Bard. Bard executives have been visiting.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Word around Redwood City is another mass layoff. Temecula slashed 2000 jobs another 500 coming.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Abbott would never buy this POS outfit avinger. Like I said only morons would care about avinger You'll see them posting here.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello moron, it seems like you care since you're reading the thread and posting.