Avinger

Discussion in 'Avinger' started by Anonymous, Oct 16, 2013 at 10:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahaha! Avinger is a joke bro. You are destined for the toilet! Overpriced and no data to support any of your ridiculous claims....

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Avinger stock is en fuego! Down to $3.78 a share after todays trading!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Back down to it's 2nd IPO price of $3.50! Bye bye!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great financial results for 3rd Qtr! Lost another 14 million!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can someone who is familiar with Avinger explain their Q3 numbers to me? They said they did $3.9 million in disposables. At 142 sites (including the new sales they made this quarter), that's an average of $27,000 in orders per site, right? I'm under the impression their catheters are around $2,400, so that means the average site is barely buying 11 of these per quarter. Does that sound right? That doesn't seem sustainable.

I looked at their Q3 numbers from 2015, and they did $1,800,000 over 82 sites then. That's $22,000 per site, or 9 catheters. So I guess they're doing better now.

But I thought that Pantheris was going to help them increase their volume because there are more atherectomies being done. It doesn't seem like they're gaining much ground.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a sexy little product w sexy little sales reps. Things are looking up and there's nothing you trolls can do to stop them. It will be paramount to Brexit and Trump, a major FU to Docs around the globe!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean tantamount, not paramount. Tantamount means "equivalent" to, while paramount means "chief in importance or impact." As in, "If they want to survive, it is paramount that Avinger does not f*ck up their business this quarter."

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are correct. This company is not sustainable at all and they are regionly based as there are several markets in the country that don't use the product due to financial constraints… My guess is they will run out of money sometime in 2017 and that'll be all she wrote !

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Adventure is in a dream world… They don't have a chance in hell in being successful long-term.guaranteed

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ASP for Pantheris is $2995 and Ocelot is $2495. Company is a joke. Guarantee they blow through whatever money they have left and then they are history. The OCT imaging is fair at best. They have no data to make the claims they make especially about reducing radiation. It's all smoke and mirrors...

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big deal they sold a few more shit boxes this Qtr. Still not impressed.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Solid intel, thanks. For a company that lost 80% of its value in 12 months, Avinger just hasn't been able to convince me that they have a chance of building themselves back up

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LIES

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, not lies....Truth be told he is a liar and a snake. I've known him for years and he's a complete moron.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will hunt you down. Say this stuff to my face you coward!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've heard people/cowards disparage him but he continues to succeed. His clinical is also very talented.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'd be happy to say it to your face. You are a clown and a liar. Guarantee you'll never have another Directors job after Avinger tanks this coming year....

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Meet you where? Lemme know

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lankenau parking lot by main entrance. Tomorrow 7am. Can I expect to see you?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's what I thought you F-ing coward. You know who I am and what I represent to this industry. You know not to F w me. You are an anonymous coward. You know what I look like so approach me if you have the sack and tap me on the shoulder, then put your hands up cause I'm swinging. I will be there waiting. If you don't show never post Sh-t again.