Avinger

Discussion in 'Avinger' started by Anonymous, Oct 16, 2013 at 10:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! Are we going to buy every start-up. I'm hearing that we are buying a company Avinger? Anyone hearing this?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Simpson's 3rd Atherectomy company...how does it compare with CSI??

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you guys are really that clueless??? It's a CTO device not atherectomy. No wonder Abbott vascular is such a disaster

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They have atherectomy in the pipeline
    Jackass

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Strictly CTO stuff, no atherectomy

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

U obviously don't know what the pipeline means u moron

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work for avinger....Our CTO device is pretty cool but the OCT guided atherectomy device will be a game changer....I'm hearing that Abbott is probably going to buy us but not for about six months..

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, 6 months, that's it. 6 months, yeah yeah...really?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea, every hopsital is willing to pay 125k for an OCT system that they might use 2-3 times a month.

Oh let me guess, the Md users are fox hollow like investors, yawn................. if only the patients knew what guinea pigs they are.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bring back the 7fr Graf SCA1 and then close that femoral hole with a Prostar spear. Damn, its good to bleed!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OCT on a silver hawk makes since.. You know you are only removing athroma and not tissue..

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Avenger has their own issues
    They just canned the VP of Sales and a few more reps
    Skeleton crew over there

Apparently on life support with Abbott Vascular holding the paddles

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Avinger is spelled "Avinger" Yes we are on a skeleton crew...it sucks here...Do you think Abbott is really interested?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They paid $310 million for POS IDEV.
    I'm sure they wouldn't mind buying another turd at a discount

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, I take it I should stay away from Avinger? Experienced rep, 6+ years in the OR with a top company. They says 100K base, 300K at plan and stock options. Thoughts? If Abbott buys them, they would probably can the sales force huh?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anything including Avinger, that gives you an opportunity to count JBS on your CV, is a good move.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Received a call regarding an opportunity with Avinger. Trying to figure out if its worth it to look at it seriously. Last I heard a few months ago they were having issues with their athrectomy platform, any updates on the status of the company?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Avinger is a bigger turd than Abbott
    Lid off half their sales force
    Technology is too expensive for today's healthcare environment

Heard company is on life support with JBS having to pump in some of his own capital
    Run don't walk from this one!!!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed 100%. Run dont walk. Not only did they lay off half the sales force but they cut the sales comp by 40%. They treat their sales force like yesterdays trash.
    Last i heard they just reshuffled the management for fifth time in a year and JBS made his son, never a rep, VP of sales.
    Technology, not bad but impractical and too expensive.
    Talking with the Avinger rep, the sales guys are beat down by a bunch of former Fox Hollow arrogant know it alls that motivate with a whip not $$. Every rep is looking.
    Run and dont look back.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JB is not only a serial successful entrepreneur, but he is a solid citizen. However, putting Jr at the helm for Sales was a major no no and will quickly add to Avingers rapid descent in the marketplace. Great product, no one in their right mind will pay that kind of $$ for it though