AstraZeneca Primary Care Sales

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Feb 14, 2017 at 2:47 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looking for some honest advice on the Primary Care Sales force. Why are there so many openings. Did my phone interview for a Primary Care Sales role selling in the respiratory arena but the recruiter would not answer a lot of the questions, only refereeing me to ask the hiring manager.
    What is the salary range for these positions?
    Bonus potential? is it achievable? not achievable?
    Call points only primary care of pulmonary call points as well?
    Any honest feedback would be great. Currently actively looking as my contract in respiratory ended.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're an idiot. Welcome to the team!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These postings are mostly for territories they do not intend to fill. Pretending to recruit is SOP for AZ to keep the troops calm. It is important to put on a facade of normalcy but it is only a facade. There is no future here so my advice is look somewhere else. I would stay away from Pharma entirely if I was you.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if you are applying for Dallas don't take it, you will be working under Ke3vin Bgll, enough said, unless you like being propositioned and then fired for behaviors when you complain to hr.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, you were put on a PIP and then filed harassment charges against Kevin. How original? The only shocking thing here is that you were only successful in delaying the right decision which was firing your worthless ass for not working.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True story!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kevin stop defending yourself it's embarrassing

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So many openings cuz everybody is leaving-this place is a dump, senior leadership doesn't respect sales nor do they care about them or even make it seem like they do. They use scare tactics to motivate(I.e., 12 weeks to grow share with a brand or there will be more layoffs). So glad I left never experienced such a poorly run organization-the grass is greener!

Salary range no more than 65-70 for PCP.

Bonus 24k target-very weak and hard to attain cuz market is extremely competitive and market share growth is not attainable especially with generic Advair...

Call points PCP, Allergy & Pulm. You might find yourself having to spend more time in one vs other based on the strength of your counterparts. In my experience very few that worked with here were strong enough clinically to challenge a doc to think differently. Bottom line is unfortunately AZ is a sinking ship! Seek employment elsewhere.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you're a mindless zombie without an original thought in your head and you like abusive management AZ is the place for you!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

gees i guess you didn't get your meds this morning, why don't you focus on your on self, and quit attacking when somebody posts the truth, oh that's right, you have your mouth so far up the AZ water fountain you have kool-aide coming out of your ears, chill man or your crestor wont save you

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dom Fonzerelli (The Fonz) isn't liking the performance of respiratory in our market place. Heeey! Whatcha gonna do bout it?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sooo Dom isn't happy? LmFao! This from a dumb ass who thinks he and his buddy rule the world! The two of them combined don't offer an ounce of leadership! Get your ass out here and hear how hard it is to sell a drug that has NO MED D coverage and no solid patient base established for primary care!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

+1 You nailed it. Strong leadership is needed and a better sense/understanding of market dynamics in both respiratory and diabetes.

No trust or respect for the sales force. Us vs them never wins the day. Glad I'm close to retirement and sad to see what is happening to AZ.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What brand said you had 12 weeks to grow share or there will be more layoffs? That is ridiculous!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bevespi launch. They threatened it. Never said it would be absolute. Inspirational Leadership wouldn't you say?

Can't wait to hear the horror stories when benralizumab is launched.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correct that was entire theme of Bevespi launch meeting "we have 12 weeks"-what a bunch of losers! No well run pharma company would hire the bozos that run AZ! Especially Dumbenick Fonzerelli-this guy is laughable!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this place can't launch products! Look at its history.. they have loser management top to bottom .

Track the launches they have had. NEXIUM , CRESTOR gone gone gone.very old and most that launched these are gone.

Most products now are generic remakes or usually 3rd or 4th to market ... a bunch of me 2 products. Then go to the oncology and if they think they are alone and are going to OVERCHARGE to be successful you really need to have your heads examined...
    Only can down size so much and the next one is coming.... sell that new 3rd to market product with a 30 day free sample...... then give it away for free cards.....
    this place needs a restructuring in a major way!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Start in diabetes and PCP. We read about the all day lie and know that it is a very large part of the sales force. One rep per territory for each TA. Full accountability. Cut managers in half, expand districts and do away w/ CBD's. Useless. Have DM's work directly w/ EBD & brand team. What do CBD's actually do except parrot brand messages to their aligned teams. Again, useless. The SoV model is long dead but the GSK buttheads refuse to throw dirt on it.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest