1. We've addressed a number of the issues raised in the previous survey. Please help us make sure we're aware of all issues by completing this new, short, confidential survey. Thank you!
  2. Need help finding a board? Read this post for help

Arlington Tx position Hello, Thanks for the opportunity to interview with you for th

Discussion in 'Horizon Pharma' started by Anonymous, Apr 9, 2012 at 9:00 AM.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this an expansion position? Anyone know DM?
    Thanks!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Arlington Tx position Hello, Thanks for the opportunity to interview with you fo

RUN! Do not take this position even if unemployed. 90% of sales force wants to leave. Noone reaching goals. Rep left

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Arlington Tx position Hello, Thanks for the opportunity to interview with you fo

the company is a joke. short lived paycheck. denial of benefits. unable to take vacation days.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask How many reps are hitting goal. . . If the answer is 0 then you know where the company is headed!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have pain management exp. I thought I would at least get an interview. Do you know if someone was hired? Thanks