Are we safe?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Feb 4, 2016 at 9:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What AZ is doing is called a reduction in sales force through attrition. But once they run out of resignations and terminations then they will begin the real cutting. All they are doing now is rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic. I will give you two PC reps for 3 specialty reps.
    Drip, drip, drip, until they pull the big Crestor drain plug.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are expendable. The $45 billion goal doesn't mean you get to keep your job & Frenchie surely isn't going to hit it.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You all Crack me up! Why are you so worried? If you get laid off find another job.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because most of the people who work here know that they are not worth a shit. They have been lying and faking calls for so long that they can't do simple role play without shitting themselves.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TRUE!!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Role plays are such a fake tool for training people, it's pure acting and most doctors see right through it , but some idiots years ago came up with this bright idea and it became standard practice. Reps should learn how to have conversations with doctors and not be so robotic , that's what should be practice at meetings!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pascal Soriot

Marc, maybe you want to cover the credit rating. SG&A as we've told you before, we're not going to give specific numbers. But you can see the SG&A as a percentage of sales, we do recognize is relatively high, relative to our peers. So the question is not so much can we reduce it, because the answer to that is yes, we can reduce it. The question is at what speed do we achieve that without impacting the top line in the near-term. That's really what -- we're on a gliding path in term of managing this SG&A, but we certainly will reduce it over the next two years at a substantial rate. Marc, do you want to cover the....

Hopefuly this will answer your question "are we safe" its coming but at their time $$

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you cannot fake it by giving them the canned role play then you are not capable of selling for real. If role playing causes you to panic then you need to get another job and quick or you will be stressed at every meeting and during every work with your manager.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a fucking idiot , you didn't read what I wrote asshole ! If you can't have a conversation like a real person you are just another robot , and will never succeed . I've been doing this for 30 years and have never panic , I leave the robotic shit to cluster fucks like you, guys like you always love to stand up at meetings and recite . This helps you cover up for having a shit for rankings. Lol

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol That's good shit!!! Amen brother.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First, you haven't been here 30 years. Second, you write like a 30 year old male who loves to stir the pot but is a big blowhard. Third, you can't be ranked all that high. Crap performers love to blow smoke just like your post.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah,we're safe. About as safe as a lobster about to be dropped into a pot.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah,we're safe. About as safe as a lobster about to be dropped into a pot.

:DLoopie:D

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like I said before , you are a fucking idiot! In the industry for 30 years , but why bother you are a bottom dweller just sucking up everyone else's air trying to stay alive in a sinking ship , hey Rat it's time for you to jump lol

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I get sick of hearing all of the complaining about role playing at meetings. It is the first sign that this person never makes a sales presentation and is scared shitless to be exposed as a total incompetent. They always say it is dumb and unrealistic. I get that but it is also a simple easy exercise for anyone with half a brain. Just give it to them and then go back and do the job the way you want. Complaining exposes you as someone who doesn't work and is scared.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow , another fucking idiot , my asshole friend you are exposed as a mindless robotic dick , that's right- keep on giving then what they want and never be anything but the master at the POA! Read my original thread , but I figure you read like you listen- You must be a great rep lol

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The truth hurts. You are right on. I have been a rep for 9 years and got into a very bad habit of faking calls. It was too easy and I never worked on Fridays, and only several hours a day the rest of the week. My DM was clueless. I got more bold and started working for Uber two years ago. I now have three drivers working for me as I taxi part time each afternoon. The DM is still clueless but complains about my missing call-ins. So I'll ride the horse until they shoot him out from under me.

My recommendation is to start a part time gig as soon as possible.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spoken like a true dumbass!! Also, for you to say "they always say it's dumb and unrealistic". Jackass it is dumb and unrealistic and the only people that do it are the people that kiss ass. We are fucking grown ass people and we shouldn't be up in front of a group like a fucking show pig. Your are hands down a manager because no rep would make such a stupid comment. Also the people that kiss ass I always see them year after year doing it with no benefit. Hell thats what I look for when I walk into a meeting. The dumbass people that do it all the time. Ya I will tell them how good it was while I cash my 185 percent payout check. It's a joke and so are you...

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Safe? Depends how Merger happens. Sanofi losing billions in diabetes and Astra losing billions with Crestor. Both companies are lining up for a merger.
    AstraZeneca and Sanofi exchange over 200,000 chemical compounds

It depends how this goes down. Sanofi needs new diabetes, and oncology products. Astra cardiovascular is done and Sanofi needs support with Pradulent launch. Pascal is former Aventis. It's happening

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thankyou