Are most Lundbeck reps making $120K?

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by Anonymous, May 1, 2015 at 7:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Baseline base pay here is about 92 which means you have some making in the 70s and some in 120s.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and that is waaayyy to be a difference between pay.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then don't apply and come here. I am so sick of potential applicants and current employees complaining on this thread about the base pay we get... Yes there are differences that is based on your experience... You don't like it then leave or don't apply or even better wait for a phone screen if you are lucky to get one since there are so many people applying for these jobs and then ask. Stop complaining and acting like your entitled to more then you are worth both future employees and current. You don't like it then leave or don't apply.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Waa Waa Waa. Things suck here so people should squeeze as much as they can. But, those already employed know many are underpaid and with the crap the company is doing... not paying people for Rexulti sales, why anyone would work here is beyond me. There will be layoffs in 2016, just watch.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok here comes the dumb drone mgr chiming in. Moron

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I disagree! There are major salary discrepancies and it doesn't have shit to do with experience levels, performance, etc. I've seen dozens of award winners here with twenty plus years of experience with top Pharma companies and psych experience come in well below 100k and then you have those with much less experience come in at 110k and above. That is on HR and leadership to realign salaries. It should be equitable across the board. This I'm a great negotiator crap is for the birds! The ASMs and Regionals allowed certain buddies to come in higher while the rest of us got salary range we were told to expect. This salary crap has gone on for three years on the psych side and I'm sick of all of it. When a better job comes take it and leave. I know of many that are including me. We are all in a precarious situation in this industry and with this company. Look at Pfizer buying up Allergan. 90% of them will get the axe just like they gave Wyeth Reps!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see the Roanoke, Va position is open again. What's the starting base I have 5 years sellling in that space.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see the Roanoke, Va position is open again. What's the starting base I have 5 years sellling in that space.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

125 to start for somebody like you. Good get um champ!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You seem very frustrated. Control your own destiny when you have the opportunity to do so. If you don't, is it really your employers fault? Simply put, when you interview for any job and receive an offer, don't accept the job if the salary does not satisfy your salary goal. To accept under a false pretense that your salary will raise once you start is delusional. A job change is the best opportunity to go for that big raise, make it count! Either get what you want or walk away but don't accept the job for a low ball salary. That's a recipe for unhappiness and your own fault.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This has become redundant and it has been overly discussed but for the sake of clarity this topic and others has been about the salary range set by Lundbeck for hiring events and expansions. Then outliers come in well above what is stated by the company. This has created a divide that should have never existed. This crap about getting what your worth goes with the saying who you know not what you know equals$$$$. Money is only part of job satisfaction, it must include job security, peers,leadership, professional ism, etc. Many came here for less money for a better work environment and job security and both of those plus less money seem to be the standard.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You seem to be talking in circles which kind of explains your situation. Good luck with that buddy. Everybody has their own price tag in the form of salary. A job/company either meets it or they don't. I personally don't care what a company pays other reps as long as they pay me what I feel I'm worth. If they can't offer me my desired salary up front, I don't take the job. End of story!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This conversation has become circular. Same things put out there with the same responses from a few. You are wrong about the price tag being some form of salary. With many of us it is a combination of things- job security, benefits, pipeline, the individuals we directly work for, peers, company philosophy, all matter as does salary. So you want to thump your chest or breast and crow about how you have it all figured out in this industry- go ahead! I am willing to bet in less than five years you will change your position a couple of more times. This industry and country are evolving and you will evolve as we all do. Happy Holidays.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look you are the one to complain about being under paid. Money is the great equalizer on jobs especially in pharma today. Yes there are other parameters that used to be much more important but no longer are. Pharma jobs are all micro managed now and provide little job security. You can pretend that money is not the great equalizer if you choose but you are not being very honest. Take the money if a company offers it and do not do like you did and accept a job under false pretense and you still are micro managed and in a 2 year job and you are frustrated cause you accepted a job with a low ball offer.

The new pharma is year to year and go for the money.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yea prob so but I want to know what type of coin lundeck can through at reps with CNS experience? Gimme the max salary?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

125 max but not guaranteed.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many of us got pulled in with the false promises of being anti-big Pharma. It lasted from the time Slpha was hired until the first expansion with Beta. That is when the tide turned and all the big Pharma changes rolled in with the outside management that did not fit the Lundbeck culture.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Salaries during a job offer are black and white and no false promises. You either like the offer or you don't. If you don't like the offer and accept the job, that's on YOU!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I plan on getting the 125k offer by Christmas.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest