Are most Lundbeck reps making $120K?

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by Anonymous, May 1, 2015 at 7:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With the discrepancies between salaries being so huge, you can understand why they do not want us to compare salaries. The salary adjustments were nice, but there still remains huge differences of pay between reps AND DMs.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should be well versed on the going rate for Pharma base salary based on your success and prior experience! My point is knowing what you Are worth in the open market, you should never accept any job for less than that. Once you do, there is no going back and you will be under paid. Sorry buddy but you brought this one on yourself when you accepted a salary for less than your market value!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then leave and give yourself a raise. I make $140,000 base which I know is crazy for the industry but I established my reputation and made smart moves. I would apply for the psych position in my area but I know Lundbeck will not come close to my base.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Liar liar pants on fire!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They won't pay that ! hopefully they'll pay $125

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gilead, Genzyme, Otsuka, Sunovion ALL pay close to $140 with experience.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. $120 to $125 is median.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That would be cool but I doubt it.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

total lie

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They do.

I know for a fact. Average is 130 for experience.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How high for these new account mgmt positions at Lundbeck? Does anybody really know? I don't think so!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

About 125

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Total BS pal

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

110 is max base

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If max base is $110 is it prudent to negotiate to get to that level or will they simply say $xxx is our max (assuming they offer lower) and shut me down?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't make the mistake like some others who come on here to complain about their low salaries. 110 is the max! That either works for you or it does not. You either know it or you say no and go in another direction. Kills me how people do not do their homework and jump into a job without getting the right offer for them. At least you are educating yourself before hand. My thoughts are Lundbeck attracts the in the unemployed who need a job or the underpaid. 110 cap is geared towards those candidates!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are clueless. This is not about ethics sits about supply and demand and capitalism. Pharma sales reps/DMs are a dime a dozen in any specialty. It's called good business. Is it "fair". No but this isn't about being fair it's about business. I would do the same thing and so would you if you owned a company. Grow up and get a clue.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can guarantee you 110 is not the max. Period.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Having worked any sunovion and interviewed at otsuka both in dm roles I can tell you they pay nowhere near 140. Not sure about gilead or Genzyme.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

B.S. I left Otsuka 2 months ago and was making over $120. Let me assure you and I was a rep--only had been there 2 years.