Are lay offs coming?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Apr 25, 2016 at 6:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When will it happen? Are they going to hack away at all the smaller companies that they acquired first?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pay attention. They have hired a consultant company that specializes in managing large layoffs.
    They have handled AT&T, Pfizer, and Baker Hughes to name just a few. Now they have occupied office space in HQ.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yaaawwwnnn. Nothing we haven't heard the last 4 years, and guess what? NO LAYOFFS! Nope, not going to worry about something that will not happen. I will just continue my 2 to 3 hour work day, and enjoy working for AZ!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BULLSHIT!! Like you would fucking know..

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very true....working in HQ right now. You need to be working at least 6 hours a day... Tracking the dumb fucks that have no sigs after 3:30.... Target on yur back! Good luck working for Walmart

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes it's now happening

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I bet it is and you work at headquarters just like every other dumbass on this board.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lawsuit waiting to happen! They would have to fire half the salesforce for that, and we were told not to over sample at all.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is a dumbass? You're a dickwad! Haha... Good luck to you!.. Target greeter possibly in you're near future

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No need to worry about sig time stamps.... You're ass will get canned for yur fuck up on expense report policy.... I'm watching

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AAA...DAAH!... That's how half the sales force will be let go... No layoffs.... Just firing you

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are close, not quite as high as 50% unless you work in management, administration or managed markets. It is big reduction number but not as high as 50%.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pascal called you and gave you the number. You must be special.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Nostradamus!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are a lot of rumors and wild speculation in Wilmington and some are close to the target number but even the final number won't be determined for weeks. These things take time to make sure the legal dots are all connected.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey thanks for the heads up! Real quick can you in lighten me on how you know all of this? Wait let me guess! You work in home office. That seems to be Everyone's go to.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They should start at the top and work their way down with layoffs. I'd make a real bet the stock price would actually go in the right direction as opposed to the downward spiral we've seen . Senior leadership should be held directly responsible for what's happened. Think about it, all these acquisitions have done NOTHING for the stock price. Of course, it's designed for them to reap more and more $, while anyone below them suffers and will ,once again, bear the brunt of head count reductions so their bottom line/pockets won't be affected. This company has literally lost billions in valuation from stock alone. Leadership? I think not. True leadership, get the company to the point where investors WANT to invest in the future of this organization.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes! HR manager at the recent acquired onco company in california has posted own resume online and is looking for a new job. When HR is trying to leave it is a sign for what is coming!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when say HQ you mean delaware?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More lawsuit talk from another AZ idiot! You, nor any other AZ asshole on here will EVER file a lawsuit against AZ...EVER! All of you dumb shits out there that talk "lawsuit", make me want to puke! You think AZ gives a rat's ass about your hollow, silly little threats! You are nothing more than a piece of shit stuck on their boot! You are all fucking idiots!!

Quit complaining, and threatening things you will never, ever follow through on, and just work a few hours a day like the rest of us, and suck this sorry ass company dry!