Arbor Pharma - Drug Test

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by Drug Test, Jan 26, 2016 at 9:36 AM.

1. Drug Test

Drug Test new user

Does Arbor Pharmaceuticals drug test? If so, how?

Asking for a friend....

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The first drug test is a urine test. Then about a month into the job they take a dignity test to see how much you are degraded by the low pay. Hope that helps!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They sure do! Nothing a little fruit pectin can't fix for your devils lettuce blazing friend. My advice is to have your friend pass his pee test at a much better place of employment.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They ask and take your word for it.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be talking about Debbie's drug test. She hum's and umm's her way through it so you have no choice but to...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes they do, rectal test.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can your ass take the pounding they dish out?

That's the real question

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So negative :)

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok Debbie downer

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alright. Hesitant to ask. But, considering Boston and St Louis apps, but would I be better served shooting for Atlanta and Corp? Is there better opp there for progression?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No progression whatsoever. Ask how many reps have been there over 2 years. Says it all.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well. That's depressing. They sounded promising and that you can do well with not much experience. (Until I found this message board). I'd like to work up to management somewhere as soon as possible and I'm not far from the Georgia corporate.

Do reps stay longer than that, generally? I guess they must or everyone would bounce around forever. Thanks for the info.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a moron. Several people in GA promoted in last year.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Numbers never lie. The place has become a massive revolving door./end thread