Aptiom vs. Dasotraline- Which one is Worse?

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Jan 28, 2016 at 8:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thinking of the "gems" of our portfolio, which one will tank more?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dasotraline is dumber, no question. At least Aptiom got approved. That SEP-289 turd won't even be fileable. Classic problem with the company- when you have scientists with big egos and no understanding of how the markets work drive investment strategy in the company. Frawley just bends over and lets Tony stick it in him- nobody with a spine telling the japs how to run the show.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop picking on Craptiom. It has a national market share of 0.2 and doing just great.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you just have to love the negativity from those that chose to leave the company, you never truly know about a product until 1) it's approved and 2) how it works with real world patients but don't fool yourself thinking there isn't a huge market for a non-scheduled ADHD, BED product. Based on the clinicals (many which have already completed and/or published) the odds are very good it will get approved and if the product works better than atomoxetine it could be a huge hit if invested in properly. That's more than most other companies with CNS pipelines can say.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think it is safe to say that this one was dusted off as a misdirection aimed at our Japanese owners. Ask anyone in medical about desotraline. Enough said.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cost Corrigan his job.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You, my little Kool Aide drinking friend, are DELUSIONAL. Completely, delusional. D-E-L-U-S-I-O-N-A-L.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, is it true that Desotraline is made out of tiger urine. I heard it is nothing more than quick flash freeze dried highly concentrated Bengal Tiger urine. Could someone in medical please confirm?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

tru dat