Aptiom - The Turd in Sheeps Clothing

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Mar 27, 2014 at 11:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about you get off you butt and sell?!!! We pay you a sizable base salary and you are expected to be a professional. The Aptiom average call per day metric is just plain sad. Get in front of your doctors and sell something you cry baby. Entitled mentality little baby.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the point? I sit on my ass and earn good money for doing no work. Why waste any energy pushing this crap product that nobody wants?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True dat my bro. I worked about 12 hours this week and my paycheck keeps on coming. I faked 21 calls. Make sure you spread your samples around and get as many sigs as you can. Make sure to always order you marketing materials and just throw them out when you receive them. Just in case they are monitoring what I'm doing on the computer I log into Stat almost every day and print out physician reports and all that crap and never use any of it. My play is get those samples out and I'll be on the golf course 4 days a week now that the weather is getting nice. six figures a year to do just about nothing. I love it here. Once you realize how to game the system you'll stop complaining.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes sir.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aptiom is going to save this company. You wait and see.

6. Sippy

Sippy Guest

That's right. I didn't get promoted for nothing.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm living your post above. I left a decent job to come here and was lied to about the product potential. :(

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Referring to Aptiom as a turd is an insult to turds everywhere

9. Sippy

Sippy Guest

I hear 'ya- you can say I'm in the same boat. Sit on my ass, earn good money, and get promoted for doing nothing. -Sippy

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look up "hanky the christmas poo" South Park episode. Reminds me of our product.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i hear they are pulling the plug on this turd as soon as the contract with Bial is up anybody know when that is?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you're going to make up BS at least make it complete instead of stopping mid stream.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5 years from launch. Sorry, but you will be polishing this turd for 3 1/2 more years.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No apologies needed. Thanks for the good news. I collect my 150k for another 3 1/2 years. Music to my ears!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Completely agree. I will continue to work 20 hours a week, get a few scripts a week and bank 150k for 3 years then find a new job.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best job in pharma. Although it will be a challenge in a few years to have to work 40 hours per week, enter legitimate calls, actually sell, leave the house before 10, not get home at 3. But, the money here is great until that day arrives.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That day has arrived