Aptiom - The Turd in Sheeps Clothing

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Mar 27, 2014 at 11:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My docs are always asking how European docs like my meds. Idiot!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A better question is why is the U.S. Vimpat share so low since it has been out for five years?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A better question is why no one is writing Aptiom. Been out for a month and crickets...most you have is 70 Rx in a week? Everyone sees through the smoke and mirrors. Immediate release oxcarb, that's all it is

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very true, very sad walking the hq halls in Mass. I overheard the VP saying Aptiom sales only pays fleet vehicle gas costs. Pos drug for a pos company. Get ye ole resume ready to go.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If this is true, why do you even care?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because it's not true and because he is an idiot. Everyone knows that Kevin O has our fleet dept running smoothly with very little sales needed to keep things moving. Thanks for you leadership Kevin and thanks for all the sales so far Aptiom team!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the kind words! Fleet appreciates what all of you are doing in the field. FYI, fleet vehicles will now have a 4 year or 90k mile limit before a new vehicle can be ordered. Old policy was 3 year or 80k miles. This new policy goes into effect June 1st. Good selling.

Fleet dept.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey are y'all still selling this turd???

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey why can't you find a job? Being a professional anonymous poster makes you look like a moron.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Starting to think you might be right. It is getting very demotivating promoting this drug. Doc's really don't like it and the longer it is on the market it seems the less they like it. I keep getting the oxcarb objection. Some of the offices are just plain angry that we launched the product and are charging so much for a metabolite of a generic product.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks fleet. Aptiom reps will be turning suv's in at 6 months with 10k miles.

Good selling

Bahaaabahaaaa

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know I can't be the only action rep that is no longer going to work. I'm actually even getting a few scripts here and there now but I'm not stupid. What is the point of working when the writing is already on the wall plain as day we can't keep this up. The whole division will soon be scrapped. Don't believe me? Do some simple math and tell me we aren't bleeding money!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. Even if we triple sales, there is no way we will be profitable at this point. Launch failed and NRx's are flat. Wouldn't be surprised if 50% of us are cut after the first of the year. It's our own fault. Many are only getting 3 to 4 calls in a day and if you fudge the numbers they can track them and dismiss you for lying. Probably should have only had 40 to 50 of us on this product anyway. Enjoy the ride and Christmas shutdown. January will be a bitch for us.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

entire freaking thread is a set up by op rat. monitormarketsmucchyouahole

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol clueless ^^^^^

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Point taken. I looked at the NRx's and you are right. For 5 weeks in a row next to no growth in NRx's and a downturn in a couple of the weeks. This is not good news. Resume back on the street.

How long do you think we have? It would be nice if they don't do any chopping until Spring.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

but DF promised the Japanese that we would hit our target...

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

O my god! Lol!! Stop! Just stop! You can't actually think the UCB reps are wasting their time tAlking about a drug that the doctors don't believe in and has next to zero market share! Hate 2 burst your bubble but the UCB reps could seriously care less about aptiom.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you know this how, Sparky?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you have a drug w multiple formulations, mono therapy, market share, wide open managed care coverage, on formulary at every hospital, a 4 year head start etc why would you direct any attention, or spend any time, on another drug. Vimpat presented correctly will stand up on its own merits.