Aptiom Humana "win"

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Jan 20, 2016 at 5:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big deal. We're still disadvantaged compared to Vimpat. I don't care what anyone says. Must of been really hard to get our big "win" without having to give anything up for it. I think that sez it all. What our managed care guys and gals call "wins" are laughable.

They've never done one single thing for Aptiom since we launched. We've been out here on our own and then they come up with this Humana illusion to say hey look at how great we are? Come on man.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now I'm starting to understand why so many Aptiom reps have quit since this product was launched.

My managed care guy told us recently that they are not allowed to contract for Aptiom and he lies about our access. It's insanity. I'm newer to the company and filled one of the many positions that were open after the prior rep quit. I've already got my resume out.

On a positive note I am getting paid a lot in base to continue looking for another job. There really is no accountability here. My manager has even given up. He rides with me from 10 am to 1 pm when he comes out. I'd stay here if I thought we weren't going to get word of us all being laid off soon.

3. No one

No one New Member

We can only stuff so much money into these docs pockets, somethings gotta give.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

guys, this is an awesome achievement. You are so negative. This drug is a sleeper - you wait and see, with the Humana win we're going to march on and get the other plans in line. Just a matter of time.....

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. Yes. We will continue to march on. We will get more wins and by the time 2021 rolls around, we will have gross sales that will finally cover the base salaries for the 126 reps we have in the field promoting this worthless POS product. Use you head Jimbo. Our days are numbered. It's not a bad deal though. My manager gave up middle of last year. He rides with me and we work for like 3 hours then he has to leave. No accountability here. With a dead drug that's what you want.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about a "win" in Minnesota?!? We are disadvantaged really bad compared to Vimpat. Is anyone in managed markets even working up here?