Aptiom Goals!

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Jul 7, 2015 at 7:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are we really suppose to sit here and celebrate these performances by individuals and teams that couldn't get it together for the last 15 months. We are going to pay $20k trimester payouts to individuals that have 4 Trx a week. This is a joke and a complete failure from launch.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, celebrate. If I was you and I am glad that I am not, I would call those individuals and seek advice. Ask how to generate 4 scripts per week 15 months since launch and get paid 20,000. a trimester.

Being well below, in Pres. Club rankings, people who generate 4 scripts per week hurts. You look at the volume of some of these territories and they are not viable. It is a good thing that no one at DSP appears to know what a balance sheet is. How much does 4 scripts per week contribute to the bottom line vs. salary, lunches, car, programs, benefits etc.

Wait a minute! Go back to your 20 hour per week 6 figure job and let it go. Stop asking intelligent questions and let it go. You are asking for reason in an unreasonable company.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What % of sales force truly gets double digit weekly scripts compared to what % gets less than 5 a week?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My guess is the reps who average double digit weeklys are in the minority by far. Prob 80-90% of reps get single digits.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Subtract Manhattan numbers and 1 or 2 other territories then divide by the rest of the salesforce. My guess is 5-6 scripts per week and that includes TRX. You have territories putting up 1s and 2s over a year since launch. What would those territories do with no reps?

The hemmoraging of the money being spent for a drug with little upside is incredible.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But B. Sippy gets promoted.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sunovion just doing sunovion things. Promoting everybody with no regards for human life. Well run companies zig, sunovion zags.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, I remeber Sippy at the launch. Word was that he never missed a forecast. Well after years preparing for the launch of Aption he missed:

messaging
    sales aids
    managed care
    hiring experienced CNS managers
    budgeting
    hiring of experienced marketing people (Chris Fanale, promoted)

and oh yes the forecast. What he did not miss was weasling his way into a promotion and making certain that Fanale was protected. A true credit to Sunovion decision making.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Try this as a rep on a daily basis: use bad messaging, do not understand or use the sales aids properly, have no knowledge of managed care and do not include a manged care message on calls, have a completely inexperienced manager only concerned with metrics, exceed your budget and try to rely on marketing materials (the same materials that did not include the word new on any piece at the time of launch, thanks Fanale)

Then fail miserably and get a promotion. If this did not happen and you told someone the strory, no one would believe it.

Sippy and Fanale have the recipe for success, not for any drug or Sunovion, but for their careers.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ouch! Preach it bro!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You forgot to mention the 3 tier bucket system for quotas. Whoever signed off on that moronic system should of had their head rolled.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares?!?!?!? Let's not forget we are getting paid 6 figure base salaries to promote a drug that has territory sales that don't even cover what they pay us in base pay. This is fantastic. I work about 10 hours a week and take home some amazing pay.

The only problem is that it can't last much longer I'm afraid. I'll just keep rolling until it ends.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, thanks. Before we knew who was going to write for Aptiom, community based neuros, epilepsy centers, epileptologists etc, there was the 3 bucket sysytem. If you had a bucket 1 you had to sell 3x the Aptiom at launch and after as a bucket 3. When asked who established which bucket your territory was in, there was no answers

The comp conversation at the launch meeting was confusing and hilarious. It was like an Amway meeting telling you about the fabulous money, Pres. Club etc. If you had a bucket 3 at launch you were thrilled. If you had a bucket 1 you were speechless.

Fast forward to current day, many bucket 1 territory reps left. If you did well with a bucket 3 you were immediatley moved to a bucket 2 or 3 anbd are now also dissatisfied. Gerow and Sippy should have worn buckets on their heads at the launch meeting.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep your posts coming. They are right on the money. Hard to argue with the truth about this place. Mgmt can sit in a meeting or hold a teleconference and preach BS but that's not the reality of things!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All I know is I'm gonna make a big bonus for the trimester! I honestly think my bonus will be higher than the total net sales in my territory over the past YEAR! How can you not live working here and selling aptiom? My only worry is that it won't last much longer.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, I am no financial wiz but I am guessing that when you spend much more in bonuses, salary, lunches, dinners, benefits etc. than you take in that may be a problem. Apparently, the nice people in Japan also do not undestand balance sheets and can not read financial statements.

Sit tight. This gravy train will not end soon

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey why do you think they trained the brovana team to sell Aptiom??

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are doubling down and digging a deeper hole. The revenue with Apiom will continue to be flat. The drug has now been out for 17 months and growth is flat. Their idea, throw more resources and money at Aptiom. have 2 sales forces selling a drug that has a very limited market.

my favorite is having us call on top customers 2x per week

Here is a thought, figure out who may write Aptiom regularly, about 5% of neurologists, expand the size of the territories, cut the salesforce to original Fycompa numbers. This may maximize revenue and reduce expenses. Until someone wakes up, cash those big checks.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The failure of Aptiom to make any money would probably explain why the Latuda goals are outrageous, with 70% of nation below goal for ICP. We're expected to keep producing high double digit growth 4 1/2 years post launch with no new indication? Put me in a "bucket". Who the heck is making $20k bonus selling 5 Rx? Seriously? You guys have a good gig. Stop advertising on CafePharma and sit quietly at the pool. Don't forget the sun block.
    Wouldn't want you to get burned.