April 01, effective date of my new salary. 41.9% increase

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Apr 1, 2016 at 2:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My real "merit" raise was a puny 1.9% What a joke. So, I have taken matters into my own hands... I will now only work on tue,wed and th. giving my self an effective raise of 41.9%
    Pfizer, you are a rat turd and i am beating you at your game! note post time... ;-)

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol this is so funny!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Based on your whiny post, my guess is you deserved that and no more. STFU / stop complaining and focus that energy on improving your mediocre performance.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i got exactly 1 point more than you. I am so much better than you are.

Anyway, vote Trump if you're unhappy because it only gets worse with Hillary. Who knows with Cruz (that guy actually wants to fix the country). Trump is the only one promising everything to everyone. o_Oo_Oo_O

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you think it's funny Then you're a bigger r***** than the OP. Probably ARE OP answering and complimenting yourself. Now get Bach in your cave mole.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for the advice. However, I am focusing "that" energy into my new "side" business.
    41.9% raise and a new business. I learned this business model from observing Pfizer's inversion. Pfizer sidesteps 35 Billion in taxes. I sidestep 40% of my work week and create a new business!! I'm winning Pfizer...beating you at your own game!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh please! This thread is clearly a joke. Get over yourself!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the thread is not a joke.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The thread is a joke started by a fool,

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Brilliant! Agreed that every single one of us should have a side gig. In fact, I'm starting to see this as part of financial planning advice ---- telling folks not to count solely on their main source of income.
    Myself, I have a small consulting gig on the side.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would not give a single one of you a raise. You are the highest paid sample droppers there are. You are a bunch of whiners when it comes to cars, benefits, and 401k. Go out and get a real job at even half of what you make. Maybe Pfizer decided it was time to hold the price hikes to 1 a year instead of 3. Be happy with your pay. The gravy train is almost over.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fire the reps. they are useless order takers and lunch caterers. Can even give FREE product away. These slackers couldn't close a door.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Us reps look to senior leadership behavior for modeling. Therefore, we sidestep like the Big Boys!! PFE sidesteps 35 Billion and I sidestep 40% of my workweek!! FU PFE!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then you are a thief plain and simple.
    Given your value system I wonder what else you cheat at. Perhaps your friends or family. I'm sure you lie on your taxes, and even to yourself. Go ahead and reply with some sort of justification.... liars normally do.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who are the senior leaders you interact with and see on a regular basis? DM, RMs, RBDs are senior leaders. They are sales leader and do not impact results or make decisions that impact the company - at least in any amount that is substantial.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yawn.....what a splendid 4 day weekend. Day 1 of my new 3 day workweek starts tomorrow. I love these 3 day workweeks and my new 41% raise. Props to Treasury for putting the screws to pompous pfizer

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good point. I only give 100% to those worthy. And pfizer is not worthy. Therefore, only 60%.
    My friends, family, taxes and myself get 110%. If you wish to give 100% to this shit-bag, tax-dodging ( attempted and blocked ) company, knock yourself out.

I treat this company like the whore she is. I'm just pfucking her harder than she pfucked me.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

great round of golf this morning. i'm loving this 3 day workweek. so proud of my 41.8% raise. did you look at the post time?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yawn, just getting up after exceptional weekend. I love my 41.9% raise. note: post time...