Apremilast expansion

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by Anonymous, May 2, 2013 at 8:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was contacted for an interview, but based on the back and forth banter here Celgene may not be the place for me.

Angry, medicated and unhappy isn't the way to go through life, son.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, it seems like a good decision to make career moves based on cafepharma and is collection of whiners.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Raleigh position reposted? Any idea why?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Apparently happening across the country

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any f2f interviews happening anywhere?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, had my first f2f with the hiring manager last week.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone been told what the salary range might be? Bonus?

Thanks.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had a f2f interview a few weeks ago and it seemed to go well as the recruiter called me a day later and said the hiring manager really liked me. He then said to sit tight bc the managers were having a meeting in Dallas, TX from October 15th to the 18th to learn a little more about the game plan for the launch. I was then asked to fill out a application for background check, credit report, etc.. He said base pay I can expect would be between $80-90k plus bonus. I think I will need to interview with the sales director next to cement the position. I hope that helps everyone.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I too had a face to face. Was told the salary range was 90+ with bonus around 40. What seemed more valuable to me was the stock options, which were bigger than the bonus.

Thought interview went well. Really liked the DM. Seemed genuine. My recruiter told me to hang on, that they would be in touch.

In the meantime, Regeneron looks good. Not as much growth potential, but like Celgene their products are winners.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard the same. Not sure when they will start the 2nd interviews. Filled out the app, now just waiting.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Depends on current salary. Usually 6 to 10% bump depending on experience

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What if you are already over $100k?
    still a possible 10% bump?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone get from nj get contacted?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the word on when the starting date will be?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you have to be young, white and attractive. male managers and largely female reps-otherwise dont expect you have a shot

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wrong again - 73% of the managers are female

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Met the NYC Manger. Was shocked at how inexperienced and unprepared for the interview she was. Her first job as a DM! And launching a drug! Wow! She said basically she had connections that got her the job. Obviously! The most unstructured waste of time. Seriously! It was like i was meeting an acquaintance for coffee. so clueless. All i could think after meeting her was wow, how does this happen.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like an April M. clone. Great strategy Celgene. Hire young and inexperienced to launch your next potential blockbuster. Seriously?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ditto for the OH manager! No DM experience, no rheumatology experience,no clue!!!!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Enbrel owns this market and they have long term patent protection and tons of data. Humira is not far behind. You can't survive with this thinking you will get the non injectors and that will be enough to make it a success.
    This company is clueless and will be in for a rough ride in this market.